Bosh to Meet With Lebron, Wade & Joe Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh to Meet With Lebron, Wade & Joe Johnson

I heard on PTI today that Bosh will have a private meeting with Lebron, Wade and Joe Johnson regarding their pending free agency decisions.

Here is your chance Bosh to hype up Toronto and bring a superstar back with you (hey one can dream can we?)

hope they talk about all going to t-dot......

Comment

Raptors Republic Forums: Big name FA's to sit and hold hands around the camp fire before one makes a decision

Wondering if anyone heard Wade's comments and then got in contact with Bosh?

Comment

I am quickly becoming disappointed in all of these guys. What happened to being a man and maybe inspiring other players to come play for your team. How about taking a few bumps and bruises and learning to become a winner rather than trying to create a super team or latching on to another stars coat-tails. What a bunch of women. They should sign in the WNBA.
        Deadallus

Comment

I agree, but bosh and johnson are clearly 2nd options on a championship team, so they need guys like wade or lbj. Hopefully bosh tells wade to play for raps, since wade aint feeling the bulls right now

Comment

I don't see Lebron and Wade playing on the same team so Bosh and Johnson will just see what those two will do and may decide to follow suit.

Although I would love to be a fly on the wall because I know its going to be a diss fest of different cities and clubs.

and there is a better chance of BP stopping the oil spill then any of those free agents appearing in a Raptor's unifrom next season.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I heard on PTI today that Bosh will have a private meeting with Lebron, Wade and Joe Johnson regarding their pending free agency decisions.

Here is your chance Bosh to hype up Toronto and bring a superstar back with you (hey one can dream can we?)
              no

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                no
                oh yeah?? nice avatar btw... NOT!, here is its not so distant future:

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  oh yeah?? nice avatar btw... NOT!, here is its not so distant future:

haha....fuck off

the future looks more like this:

Comment

^^^Itching...to...ban...

Booo you traitor!

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                      I am quickly becoming disappointed in all of these guys. What happened to being a man and maybe inspiring other players to come play for your team. How about taking a few bumps and bruises and learning to become a winner rather than trying to create a super team or latching on to another stars coat-tails. What a bunch of women. They should sign in the WNBA.
                      I totally agree.

I mean, what are they planning to do? tell each other where should each one go? Or maybe agree on something like, ok, you go to this team then i go to this team and tank so youll win the championship, then next year you guys tank so ill win.

Really, whats the point of this meeting?

Comment

Chris Bosh: "Hey guys, you know what would be really cool?"

Dwayne Wade: "What is it now Chris?"

Chris Bosh: "If you and LeBron came to Toronto with me!"

*silent pause*

*crickets*

Dwayne and LeBron: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Comment

The level of compicity is just disgusting. I cant believe the league would allow such a thing. Players joining together and plotting at the expense of the their respective franchises after hundreds of milllions have been spent. Needless to say some of those franchises have spent their way to operating losses just to keep their stars happy and after all of that they sre tslking about sitting down and deciding what is the best available in their collective interest, unfuckin believeable, where is the player association.

As for our all star I really wish him the best and I cant wait to see how he performs in another uniform. Bosh has it in his head that he is a super star. lets see how much he can accomplish in a non raptor jersey.

Comment

You're acting as if these franchises are good-natured fun loving people. They're run by businessmen who only care about the bottom line (with the exception of maybe Mark Cuban). What's wrong with the players acting like businessmen too and deciding collectively what is best for their careers?

It happens somewhat often in other businesses too. A team of software developers in silicon valley are unhappy with the direction of their career, and begin a start-up. Whether they succeed or not is up in the air, but the point is they left a business "high and dry" and went to another. It's really not as heartless as you make it sound.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                              You're acting as if these franchises are good-natured fun loving people. They're run by businessmen who only care about the bottom line (with the exception of maybe Mark Cuban). What's wrong with the players acting like businessmen too and deciding collectively what is best for their careers?

It happens somewhat often in other businesses too. A team of software developers in silicon valley are unhappy with the direction of their career, and begin a start-up. Whether they succeed or not is up in the air, but the point is they left a business "high and dry" and went to another. It's really not as heartless as you make it sound.
                              Here is the problem I have, these are (unlike your silicon valley S.D.) unionized employees. Their union negotiates with the business owners via the CBA, that is the contract that regulates the relationship among teams, owners and players. Them working together creates additional leverage in their favour, illegal? maybe not but definitely unaccounted for by the CBA.

Comment

Working...
                              X