Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo News Will Hurt The Raptors In A Bosh Sign & Trade

Haggle or No Haggle?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I don't believe it will hurt them at all. It was well known before he made these statements that the Raptors desperately wanted to rid themselves of him and that he didn't want to be in Toronto.

Comment

But now other teams know that Hedo is a whiny douche and would be much less inclined to take him.

Comment

Toronto needs to show that it's committing to rebuilding. Our captain is walking, and our biggest FA signing isn't planning on showing up to training camp. We have a few young pieces, but contending is not in the cards even 3 years down the road (unless Derozan explodes or something).

Comment

Whats the use of him to begin with? I mean its not like he brings any leadership to the young guns in this team, he just bring bad chemistry to the locker without even earning it on the court. So as far as I'm concern, this guy should and will be on the trading block every single offseason/trade deadline till we get rid of him.

Comment

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

^-- Your sig is funny

Comment

Anytime a player admits to the press that they're unhappy and want out ASAP their value drops. Hedo is still movable because most teams around the league expect him to bounce back if he were to get into the right system. We would be hard pressed to get players of significant value for him at this point. I'd expect some other teams expensive mistake to come back to the Raps in hopes they could turn things up a bit on a new team and new system.

Comment

Working...
                X