David Falk Takes on Obama on the Hardwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Falk Takes on Obama on the Hardwood

I know that Falk is maybe the most powerful agent in pro sports but to go up against Obama, now this will be interesting

James also has a couple celebs pulling for him to choose the Bulls, such as U.S. President, Barack Obama. Obama said, "I do not want to be accused of tampering, but Lebron would look very nice in a Chicago Bulls uniform. In an interview with TNT's NBA analyst, Marv Albert, Obama said, "Like I said, I don't want to tamper, I will say this, Rose, Noah. It's a pretty good core. You could see Lebron fitting in pretty well. Obama is a very knowledgable person, and basketball fan. So if I was Lebron, I would listen up.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...t-lebron-james

Falk: Worst Place For LeBron Is Chicago

May 29, 2010 8:54 AM EST

David Falk does not think LeBron James should sign with the Bulls and try to overcome the legacy of Michael Jordan.

"He should not play in Chicago. He will always compete with Michael Jordan," Falk said. "He should not play in L.A. He will always compete with Kobe Bryant. LeBron needs his own identity.

"The worst place in the world for LeBron to go is Chicago. If he doesn't win six championships, he is a failure. If he doesn't win the MVP five times, he is a failure. Every night he walks into the building he will walk past the statue of Michael Jordan. LeBron is too big. He should not have to play in the shadow of Michael Jordan."
    cont on link

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...on_is_chicago/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Both have valid points as well as biases...Falk was MJ's longtime agent and Obama of course being from Chicago. Maybe the two of them should shoot some hoops and settle the matter on the score.

Comment

LeBron should come to Toronto, we're a blank slate. We don't have any Jordans or Kobes.

Comment

But he'd be playing in Vince's shadow...

Comment

Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VC best years

Comment

How many championships and MVPs did Vince win here? Oh right....

Comment

Well Vince has graced the cover of a video game, but it was NBA Live, so I guess that doesn't count.
              "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Working...
              X