Nate Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Robinson

Anyone else surprised that he was not a defensive liability for Boston?

Despite his success I have a hard time seeing boston re-signing him in the off-season and my prediction, is Indiana will try and sign him.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Indiana won't need Nate Robinson after they draft Avery Bradley. They'll still have TJ Ford and AJ Price too.

Comment

That's partially my point, TJ Ford is dead contract for them, Nate Robinson, provided his head is screwed on straight, can give you everything TJ can plus defense.

If they draft Bradley, my guess is they play him as a combo guard primarily at the 2.

Comment

I think he'll try to hang on in Boston.

Comment

who cares about nate robinson?
          the guy wanted to be top dog in NY, then got traded to Boston and became humble all of a sudden. He probably goes down on his knees when KG needs a little lovin.

Comment

I think his Boston experience has humbled him a little bit, but not enough for him to want to be Rondo's back-up.

So, I think he follows the money to a team that will play him as a 1a option.

Comment

Who is going to start him? I can't think of anyone.

Comment

I think in Indiana Robinson would get as much playing as he got in New York in the 08-09 season. Also, maybe Memphis takes a fly on him?

Comment

He's a 5'8" PG. No one wants that size of player in their starting five. He will forever be a bench player, used to mix things up.

Comment

Nate wants to remain a Celtic

LOS ANGELES -- Guard Nate Robinson hasn't played in seven of Boston's 18 postseason games and logged less than a minute in two others. But he insists that won't cloud his judgment this summer.

Robinson, who will be an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his five-year career, said he definitely has interest in re-signing with the Celtics if they want him back.

"Of course,'' Robinson said in an interview Friday with FanHouse, a day after Boston fell 102-89 in Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Lakers.

Even though the 5-foot-9 Robinson's playing time has been erratic, he said he likes the way the Celtics have treated him since he was acquired Feb. 19 from New York.

"I feel wanted here,'' said Robinson, who averaged 6.5 points in 14.7 minutes in 26 Boston regular-season games, but has seen his numbers drop in the postseason to 3.4 points in 6.4 minutes in the 11 games he has played.

"This group of guys, this team, this organization is good for me. They're high class, man. They keep it 100 percent (real) with you. Doc (Rivers, the coach) keeps it 100 percent. He tells you straight forward what he wants. I like that.''

As for New York, where Robinson spent his first 4 ½ seasons, he didn't have as much praise for the Knicks despite playing a lot more for them.

"They treated me good, but at times I felt like they didn't,'' Robinson said. "But it is what it is. Sometimes it's like your mom and your dad. You don't communicate all the time being on the same page. But you move forward. I'm moving forward and not looking back.''
                    NBA.Fanhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                    X