First Workout Attendees Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Workout Attendees Announced

According to Doug Smith, they have the first four workouts announced.

"Anyway, the four kids who are in today are a couple of guards, 6-4 Willie Warren of Oklahoma State and 6-3 Avery Bradley of Texas, and a couple of forwards, Gordon Hayward of Butler and Stanley Robinson of Connecticut."
    http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

All four of these guys have been talked about extensively in here. The fact that three out of four are projected to go later in the first round or early second round is interesting. Is Colangelo interested in acquiring another pick? Maybe he's considering some sort of trade involving Bosh or the expiring contracts that has him move down the board as part of the deal?

Comment

According to Doug's article it's just the Raptors doing their "due diligence". He also said that the Raptors think there are 8-9 guys what will be gone FOR SURE by the 13th pick. Aside from the obvious (Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins, Wes Johnson, Aminu), who are the others?

Comment

I wish all of these guys the best of luck as I will the rest of the guys trying out for a NBA team and hope they can find a job somewhere even if not with the Raptors

Who knows if this guy may wind up in a Raptors uniform or not but wherever he ends up he is going to wind up kicking butt big time and lighting it up on offense and defense.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
          According to Doug's article it's just the Raptors doing their "due diligence". He also said that the Raptors think there are 8-9 guys what will be gone FOR SURE by the 13th pick. Aside from the obvious (Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins, Wes Johnson, Aminu), who are the others?
          You've listed six. I would say seven and eight would be Greg Monroe and Ed Davis.

Comment

That leaves quite a number of prospects still available: Patterson, Xavier Henry, Aldrich, Udoh, and Avery Bradley. Basically pick one?

Comment

What about Whiteside?

Comment

Working...
              X