The Bosh Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bosh Situation

It looks more and more likely that Wade and Lebron are staying put. I think this puts New York and Chicago out of the mix. For Bosh now I think its between Miami, LA and Toronto.

Should we as fans start the bring Bosh back campaign? Everyone is writing him off as good as gone and I believe he has the potential to attract talent to Toronto.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Why would it put Chicago out of the mix? If Wade and Lebron stay at their respective clubs, the Bulls can still sign Bosh outright and have a ridiculous starting 5 of Rose, Hinrich, Deng, Bosh and Noah.

Comment

I'm biased against Chicago and I just don't see it without another all-star joining their team. I think Boozer is a very strong possibility for Chicago.

Comment

No kididing you're biased against the Bulls, but you can't exclude it, my man. I think Bosh to Chicago is a very real possibility.

Comment

If you think we want him back, then yes, their should be a movement from Toronto fans to show they still care about bosh and want him to come back.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Bosh in Chicago would be an ideal fit for the bulls and if we could work out a S&T we could get back hinrich and deng or few other peices. Im still not sold on the D-wade is staying because look at his team there much worst than the raps. If heat could get a boozer,amare,or bosh I definetly see Wade staying. Only reason they made it to the playoffs because they have such a dominant scorer unlike the raps. Bosh is a second option he needs to stop trying convince himself he's a max money player and get used to be called the second-fiddle

Comment

Can Bulls get both Johnson and Bosh ? If they can, their starting line up can be pretty good.

Rose Johnson
              Bosh Noah Deng

Comment

I think they would have to do a S & T with one of the FA's in able to fit 2 big name free agents. I think the only team that can sign 2 max players outright is the Knicks.

Comment

I dont think so only one free agent unless one of them takes less money doubt that would ever happen though. Bosh and Noah not to sold on that frontcourt

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                    Can Bulls get both Johnson and Bosh ? If they can, their starting line up can be pretty good.

Rose Johnson
                    Bosh Noah Deng
                    How are they getting one of Bosh or JJ without giving up Deng or Noah, let alone both?

Comment

I think it's up in the air where all the big free agents are going. LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Johnson, Amare and Boozer could all switch teams and it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I don't think Wade will re-sign with Miami if they don't surround him with better talent. LeBron knows changes need to be made in Cleveland and if they aren't, I don't see him staying. Same with Bosh and Johnson. If Phoenix offers Amare the max, he'll probably stay, but considering the owner isn't known to have deep pockets, I think he may go if someone offers him the max.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        How are they getting one of Bosh or JJ without giving up Deng or Noah, let alone both?
                        Chicago could trade Taj Gibson and a first rounder for Bosh, and then Hinrich and James Johnson for Joe Johnson.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Bosh is going to LA for sure, and Amare will be coming to Toronto. Turk will end up in Phoenix.

Comment

Speaking of which, I was looking at RealGM's Pacer's board and they were discussing Chad Ford's rumour that the Pacers are interested in Tony Parker. San Antonio I think is in full re-building mode going for a youth movement, is there someway we can get a trade worked out to get Tony Parker?

Comment

Bosh should Stay

I'm definately not up for 2 or 3 seasons of wathcing the Raptors with no franchise player, just playing young guys looking for positives and potential. I think BC thinks the same way. The raptors need to look at making a big trade for a legit 1 steal a game SF. Bosh has to see the Raptors make some moves for him to stay and him staying is our best option. Derozan is 19 and should not be traded anywhere.
                              My Trades for a good offseason:
                              Turkoglu to New Jersey for williams and 27th pick
                              Would shed a lot of salary and give us an opportunity to go after Rudy Gay. Gay is a restricted free agent and wants 5 years and 65 million and Memphis isn't willing to do it..
                              Calderon and Belinelli for dalembert
                              Would give us a 10 rebound 2 block a game center to shore up the inside.
                              Evans plus Banks plus our 13th and new jerseys 27th for darren collison and julian wright
                              Resign Johnson
                              Lineup C- Bargnani PF- Bosh SF- Gay Sg- Derozan Pg - collison
                              Bench C- Dalembert PF- Johnson SF - wright Sg- Weems Pg- jack

Comment

Working...
                              X