43. Marquis Daniels
    44. Shannon Brown
    45. Ronald Murray
    46. Roger Mason
    47. Craig Smith
    48. Matt Bonner
    49. Will Bynum (R)
    50. C.J. Watson (R)

I left off a bunch of guys who could arguably be in here. Jerry Stackhouse says he plans to hook in with someone mid season, like he did this year. I wish I could have fit Rafer Alston in, it was a toss up between him and C.J. for 50th. You won't see AI on the list and it's because I feel he burned his bridges and will retire. So many people could be argued for the bottom half, especially when we enter the 40's so go easy on me.
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 3, 2010, 10:54 AM.

I think I'd have J-Ho higher than 29, he should have enough left to still have a few good seasons. I guess it all depends on who signs him.

I also expect someone on this site may have a little problem your #32!
    You changed both as I was typing... Lol
    Last edited by Mack North; Thu Jun 3, 2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I did a little tweaking of the rankings after some more thought. I had Duhon too high. Amir and Warrick both jumped a little bit up the rankings. If the Raptors lose out on Johnson, Warrick would not be a bad option. Dorrell Wright really intrigues me. So does Ronnie Brewer. Those are two young I guys I'd like to see the Raptors look long and hard at. Oh and am I the only one who would like to see Bonner come back to Toronto? I know they may not have a real need for him but I miss the Red Rocket. Class act.

Comment

I'm starting to feel I still have Duhon too high... Seeing him sit there five spots ahead of Ray Felton. I may have to release a v2.0 once we get closer to July.

Comment

It's hard to gauge preferences, as every team has their own needs and values players differently.

All in all not a bad list except I would have Lowry way above Duhon, Amir in front of Gooden, Tolliver Big Z and Harrington, and Tyrus Thomas and J.O would be a lot farther back whereas Travis Outlaw would make my top 15.

It's tough to determine how each player is valued though.

Comment

For a team to sign Amir they're paying for perceived potential. A team signing Gooden knows what they're getting. Thomas is another "potential guy" but I think he really helped himself a lot with his play after he was traded. He gained millions from it. Big Z, Harrington and O'Neal are there guys who have lots of experience and can help any team in the paint. They're all going to be highly sought after. They may not make as much as some of the guys further down the list but I think lots of playoff teams will come knocking.

Comment

How about Yao Ming and Michael Redd?

Also, Matt Barnes, Antoine Wright, Paul Pierce, Tony Allen.

Ben Wallace and Shaq are washed up IMO.

Outlaw is still way overrated.
              Last edited by Raptorsss; Thu Jun 3, 2010, 12:09 PM.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Missed Barnes, good one. Missed him. Antoine Wright may not even get signed. Pierce isn't opting out based on everything I've read. Is Tony Allen better than Watson, Bonner, Bynum or anyone on that list? I don't think so. Yao has made no indication that he's opting out and its probably a good call seeing how he missed the entire season with an injury and had a horrible track record prior. Not sure anyone is going to drop long term big money on him right now until he proves he can stay in the game. Redd won't be ready by next season, let alone ready by July or August to do a team physical. He may have to retire, his injuries have been devastating. I'm not sure why he opts out of $18M next season. He'll be lucky to make that over two or three years on his next contract... If he doesn't retire after next season.

Comment

Working...
                X