Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to say, thinking about it logically, Alonzo Mourning was the worst. At least the other guys tried to play for us. Mourning just said no. He is the guy I dislike the most.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
      I got to say, thinking about it logically, Alonzo Mourning was the worst. At least the other guys tried to play for us. Mourning just said no. He is the guy I dislike the most.
      Mourning let it be know before the Raptors traded for him that he would not play here. Babcock and company couldn't take a hint.

Comment

Hedo should be the "winner". As much as Raptors fans hate Vince, at least Vinci did something for this franchise. Hedo, on the other side, did nothing and his behavior is the worst I ever seen to a professional athlete.

Comment

Good ol' VC - who stopped caring and playing hard. I actually give him props for admitting the next year that he quit trying. Every single person who follows the Raptors could see that, but it was refreshing to hear someone be honest about it.

At least Bosh never quit playing hard even though it seemed like he was mentally out of it. I don't think he should be booed if he goes elsewhere but I'm sure he will be because so many people in the ACC are, in fact, ignorant.

insight_tor wrote: View Post
          Hedo, on the other side, did nothing and his behavior is the worst I ever seen to a professional athlete.
          Not sure why you say that. I know he sucked all season and was a huge disappointment to everyone, but his behaviour is not even close to being the worst.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
          X