This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Not Willing to Give Away Anything

Chris Bosh attended Sunday’s Game 2 in the NBA final at Staples Center, but provided no details regarding his pending free agency and no reaction to the state of the Raptors.
    When asked if there’s anything he wanted to say about his future in Toronto, Bosh stopped briefly and said: “I don’t want to say anything.”

The Lakers are one of a handful of teams that would appeal to Bosh.

Just before halftime, Bosh had an up close view of Kobe Bryant’s jumper that brought the fans out of their seats.

Who knows? Maybe this time next spring, it’ll be Bosh producing a basket off a Bryant feed.

Bosh recently returned from a European vacation.

While on holiday, Bosh tweeted that he’ll soon have to make a decision.

If he has, he wasn’t saying anything Sunday.
    TorontoSun.com

Bynum played pretty well last night.

If a healthy Bynum could play consistently like he did last night then I would be okay with a Bosh for Bynum deal. I had a humorous exchange with Johnson on twitter about this last night during the game.

It was no doubt the best game that Bynum has ever played on the big stage.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

If a healthy Bynum could play consistently like he did last night you would never hear another Chris Bosh for Andrew Bynum rumor again.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        If a healthy Bynum could play consistently like he did last night you would never hear another Chris Bosh for Andrew Bynum rumor again.
        True however you forget one thing my friend. The deal if happens will happen this summer and there are only 5 Lakers games left at most before the summer. Also I doubt that we will we see the same Bynum in Boston as we saw last night at Staples. Perkins should play a lot better against him in front of the home crowd.

So if the trade happens it will happen without Raptors fans knowing what to expect

P.S. The Twitter exchange was funny but I obtained absolutely no insight on whether Bosh will be going or staying. You can see this by going to @Buddahfan

I didn't even ask. I knew better. LOL
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7, 2010, 08:51 AM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I think that if a Bosh for Bynum trade was to happen, it would only occur if the Lakers lose to the Celtics.

Comment

I'm almost hoping it doesn't happen. The guy is too young to be having all those injury problems. It's troubling. If it happens I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. Marcus Camby was able to overcome his early to mid career injury woes so anything is possible even if the odds are against Bynum...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'm almost hoping it doesn't happen. The guy is too young to be having all those injury problems. It's troubling. If it happens I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. Marcus Camby was able to overcome his early to mid career injury woes so anything is possible even if the odds are against Bynum...
              Too true about Camby, I've been wondering for years when it was all gonna end for him...luckily for him and whichever team he was playing on it didn't!

Comment

Does anyone who watched the 2 games played have an opinion on what & how Bosh would have contributed if he were playing instead of either Bynum or Gasol. I dont see it but Garnett would have had better games!

Comment

wow, bosh likes to dick around.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X