X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Simmons Disses Bosh

On his Twitter:

" sportsguy33

Signs you might be a dick, Vol. 138: you ask your Twitter followers whether you should stay with your NBA team or sign elsewhere. "

As much as I appreciate Bosh, I completely agree with the Sports Guy on this.
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

LMAO .... +1 for Simmons. Good call.

Comment

Yeah , and Bosh is worse than an attention grabbing whore, going twice to Play Off games in LA;

Comment

benitonicoya wrote: View Post
        Yeah , and Bosh is worse than an attention grabbing whore, going twice to Play Off games in LA;
        it's not so much that he watched the games, it's that he did it just to try to grab attention.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I had a nice laugh at that one, he's a few weeks behind though.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            it's not so much that he watched the games, it's that he did it just to try to grab attention.
            FYI he refused to do an interview for ABC at the game. Ever heard of people called "basketball fans"? I think Chris Bosh is one, he likes to watch basketball. That's why he went to the game.

And as for "asking your Twitter followers whether you should stay with your NBA team or sign elsewhere", it's called a RHETORICAL QUESTION. It does not denote a serious inquiry. Contrary to popular belief, Chris Bosh is not actually taking a poll to determine where he should play next year... geez.

This whole situation is very disturbing to me. I could write a novel on how wrong everyone is about Chris Bosh.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood. I'll stop now.
            Last edited by jrdyck; Tue Jun 8, 2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
              I had a nice laugh at that one, he's a few weeks behind though.
              Nah, it was topical last night.

It was about Amar'e
              , who tweeted the following:

"I think about Free Agency Everyday. Should I Stay in Phoenix or should I leave? This the question of the Summer. What do you guys think?"

Comment

James wrote: View Post
                Nah, it was topical last night.

It was about Amar'e
                , who tweeted the following:

"I think about Free Agency Everyday. Should I Stay in Phoenix or should I leave? This the question of the Summer. What do you guys think?"
                LOL, thanks for the clarification. You just dissapointed a few people.

Maybe the critics can get off the CB jockstrap for a minute or two.

Comment

See, Raptors fans aren't the only ones annoyed at his behaviour of late. If he keeps this up, he'll leave a more sour taste than T-Mac.

Comment

I nominate Bill Simmons to be the next GM of the Huskies.

Comment

Yeah, this was about Amare, not Bosh. Bill Simmons tweeted Bosh and told him to go to Houston. Would be a bit hypocritical for him to call Bosh a dick for asking if he should leave, and then telling him to do so

"Dude, you are a tool for asking if you should stay or go. But since you asked, I think you should go to..."

Comment

Even if Simmons was referring directly to Amar’e Stoudemire - which I guess he probably was - we all know it also fits Bosh like a glove ... which Simmons would very likely have known (I’d be surprised if he hadn’t seen that Bosh also tweeted that exact thing not long ago - he seems a bit more ‘Raptor-aware’ than a lot of American sports writers, that I’ve seen ... and he’s always on top of the ‘social-media’ stuff of today) ... and Bosh would DEFinitely recognize his own self in there - I mean, how could he not? ... and that’s good enough for me.

Comment

^-- small people have to settle for small victories in life..

Comment

Ripp wrote: View Post
                            ^-- small people have to settle for small victories in life..
                            could be that my comment deserved that, but ... don’t care. I’ll take the small pinch of satisfaction to know that Bosh might consider the dick-move I thought it was for him to tweet what he did. So there.

Comment

Ah, so the point is he also doesn't care if you think he is a dick or not..otherwise he wouldn't do what he is doing. It is quite possible he even enjoys the whining, sniveling, and hurt feelings.

In any case, money and your career is more valuable than feelings....as a wise man (rapper) once said, "F*ck you, pay me."

Comment

Working...
                              X