Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Value Can We Really Get in a Bosh S&T?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Value Can We Really Get in a Bosh S&T?

Out of all the teams that would make sense for Bosh to go to, I think Chicago and Miami are on the top of them all. But how much value can we really get in return? Can Bryan Colangelo persuade those teams to take on one of our heavy contracts(Calderon, Turkoglu) to give us some relief?

Please refer to 40000000 other threads on this topic and various articles by writers of RR and comments by 100000 members on this board.

Thread Closed !!!

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

Thread Closed !!!
      L.O.L!! too many similar forums exist to waste time on this.
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

IceeeD wrote: View Post
        Out of all the teams that would make sense for Bosh to go to, I think Chicago and Miami are on the top of them all. But how much value can we really get in return? Can Bryan Colangelo persuade those teams to take on one of our heavy contracts(Calderon, Turkoglu) to give us some relief?
        Why are people more concerned to give away players, that to get something good in return for Bosh.
        Ok, Turk and Calderon are bad and expensive, so we should use the opportunity to get rid of them, right?
        Well, the problems is, I don't see a line of good and cheap players waiting to play for the Raps.
        So, who is going to play next year? Reggie?

Comment

Raptor4Ever said it best! LOL

Comment

IceeeD wrote: View Post
            Go to: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

.....you should find some threads addressing this topic.

Comment

Working...
            X