X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao

Everyone gotta watch this LOL!!!!
    Disses the shit out of Turk. From way back when he played for Sac.
    1:40

if yall don't find this funny. Kill yourself..
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Jun 9, 2010, 07:20 PM.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

"He looks like he's supposed to be retarded but God changed his mind"......hahahahah!

Comment

I thought it was mildly amusing. I think I smiled twice.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        I thought it was mildly amusing. I think I smiled twice.
        Considering what a great guy Divac is and the great charity work etc that he does I thought the comment about Divac was classless at best.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I just laughed at Shaq laughing

Comment

Targeting "deformity" in kids is not funny otherwise he had some good lines. Wonder if he'd have the balls to say what he did if Jason Kidd was in attendance.

Comment

haha @ turk and bibby

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                I just laughed at Shaq laughing

[IMG][/IMG]
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It was ok.
                  Last edited by hateslosing; Wed Jun 9, 2010, 08:47 PM. Reason: watched again.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

What a piece of humourless shit this comedian is.
                    Oh, wait - he said motherf*cker every 5th word, so that must make it hilarious.

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny...

Comment

Working...
                      X