This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson Hoping To Return With The Toronto Raptors

Says he is working hard and working on his jumper.

[IMG][/IMG]

I think this next one is the best video he has put up on AmirTV

[IMG][/IMG]
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Build around the young guns. Johnson, Weems and DeRozan seen to have some nice chemistry. Hopefully with Jack and Bargnani too. Trade everybody else

Comment

Finally someone who wants to stay here. It's refreshing to hear.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Finally someone who wants to stay here. It's refreshing to hear.
        yea its nice to know that a "garbage man" wants to stay and clean up at the ACC in 2010-11
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post
          Build around the young guns. Johnson, Weems and DeRozan seen to have some nice chemistry. Hopefully with Jack and Bargnani too. Trade everybody else
          I'm not sure you can build around those three but they would certainly be nice to build around a young star.

Last time I checked Bargnani was around the same age as Weems... Just saying...

Comment

buddahfan wrote: View Post
            yea its nice to know that a "garbage man" wants to stay and clean up at the acc in 2010-11:d
            Zing

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'm not sure you can build around those three but they would certainly be nice to build around a young star.

Last time I checked Bargnani was around the same age as Weems... Just saying...
              Apollo - You need to try out for the Raptors. I am sure that they have open tryouts.

Comment

I may be a star but I'm not a young pup like Amir and DeMar. I would be in the "prime years" zone.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I may be a star but I'm not a young pup like Amir and DeMar. I would be in the "prime years" zone.
                  Oh so your are Prime Time star?

Must be real nice

Comment

It has it's good and bad points, like anything else.

Comment

Amir is trying to recruit Brandon Jennings with that Ciara video. LOL

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Amir is trying to recruit Brandon Jennings with that Ciara video. LOL
                        Interesting point.

Maybe that explains how the Clara video got up there on AmirTV

Johnson, Jennings and DeRozan pal around together during the summer.

Comment

I really hope Amir comes back. If our starting rotation looks something like

C Bargnani
                          PF Johnson
                          SF Weems
                          SG Derozan
                          PG Jack

I would not mind that at all. Add in the #13 pick and whatever we get back in the Bosh/Calderon/Turkoglu deals. I just want to give our young guys a chance to develop.

Comment

Working...
                          X