X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Working Out With His Buddy Pops

Slow Friday afternoon unless be loving fooootball

Just finished working out with my boy Pops Mensah-Bonsu. He's fresh off the plane from Moscow. about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

pops who??
    lol joking
    hes in the
    euroleague

oo he is, playing for moscow
    http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...r?pcode=000186

Comment

Maybe Pops will try to hook in where ever Bosh goes? I know if Bosh said to potential suitors that they would have to give Pops an invite to camp it would happen.

Comment

why not the dude is fun to watch in a span of 5 minutes when your team is like 33-50.

no, pops is a class act, if hes wanted by moscow then he should stay there because hes having fun.

Everything went down hill when we released him, then we re-signed him and we started doing good, we released him and look what happened.

obviously, it was more than that but maybe pops was that glue guy you know what I mean he kind of just seems like a class act kind of guy.
        Last edited by LBF; Fri Jun 11, 2010, 08:09 PM.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bosh could hang around with a lot worse people.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            Bosh could hang around with a lot worse people.
            He could be playing cards with Agent 0

Comment

I liked Pops. He had an awesome game in those St. Patrick's Day green jerseys... dunk after dunk after awesome play to get to the line after dunk!

He's all energy and totally rusty, but I'd like to see him given the chance. We would have gotten more out of him last year than we did out of Reggie Evans.

Scott.
              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Working...
              X