No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Mike Glennon as expected to land between $14-$15 million per season.</p>&mdash; Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson)
    https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/...88037915426817

The funny thing in all of this is that he's a better QB than Brock Osweiler. Brock is going to average $20M/yr although he'll probably be cut after next season unless something drastic happens with his game.

Comment

• Interesting day so far, I really hope Romo ends up in Houston.

Comment

• Comment

• coach Sean Payton &amp; Johnny Manziel were spotted together Super Bowl week, at breakfast. They discussed a return to football
          https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/844919662659932160

Comment

• Kaepernick has not been linked to any teams since entering free agency last week for the first time in his six-year career.

“He can still play at a high level,” an anonymous AFC general manager told Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman. “The problem is three things are happening with him.

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number around 20 percent.

“Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or (President) Trump will tweet about the team. I’d say that number is around 10 percent. Then there’s another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did.”
            http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/1...nely-hate-him/

Comment

• Romo is retiring. Good for him.

$130M in earnings. Not too shabby for undrafted free agent

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Romo is retiring. Good for him.

$130M in earnings. Not too shabby for undrafted free agent
                I'm glad I won't have to see him play for another team, but I was hoping he would go to the Texans.

Very underrated throughout his whole career, people just loved to shit on him for whatever reason. I say that as a Cowboys fan, but I've heard plenty others finally say it this week as well.

Good luck to him and I know the haters will be out in full force throughout his broadcasting career. *AHEM* Stephen A. S(S).

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I'm glad I won't have to see him play for another team, but I was hoping he would go to the Texans.

Very underrated throughout his whole career, people just loved to shit on him for whatever reason. I say that as a Cowboys fan, but I've heard plenty others finally say it this week as well.

Good luck to him and I know the haters will be out in full force throughout his broadcasting career. *AHEM* Stephen A. S(S).
                  I think you'll see him come back next season.

Comment

• Comment

• Aaron Hernandez dead at 27.

Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots tight end who was serving a life sentence for a murder conviction, was found dead early Wednesday of an apparent suicide inside his prison cell, a Massachusetts correction official said.
                      http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/a...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        He had it all. Scumbag. May he rest in hell for his crimes.
                        Last edited by rocwell; Wed Apr 19, 2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• lol Gronk just crashed Spicer's press conference

Comment

• Grumblings from the Hernandez camp is that he would "never do this". i wonder if it actually was suicide or if someone got to him? i guess there's going to be a thorough investigation.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Grumblings from the Hernandez camp is that he would "never do this". i wonder if it actually was suicide or if someone got to him? i guess there's going to be a thorough investigation.
                              On the face of it I find it difficult that a NFL T/E can be physically subdued (without apparent noise) and hung. He would most certainly have to be drugged to allow for that. An "uncorrupted" coroner should be able to figure that out.

Clearly a troubled history and quite a waste.

Comment

• Yea, I just read he wrote a bible verse on his forehead. Definitely suicide.

Comment

Working...
                                X