Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    It's not so much him as it is the team he's playing for. I don't have faith in them.
    I dislike the Bengals as much if not more than the next guy, but they have a ton of skill of offence. If they build a competent O-Line, they could be a top flight offence. As it is, Green and Eifert should create good space for Mixon; except for this week where the Ravens D should completely dominate.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I dislike the Bengals as much if not more than the next guy, but they have a ton of skill of offence. If they build a competent O-Line, they could be a top flight offence. As it is, Green and Eifert should create good space for Mixon; except for this week where the Ravens D should completely dominate.
      No doubt they are very skilled, but they've been splitting carries with their back for years. I see more of the same this season with a 3-headed monster... I don't see just one guy having a monster season, but 2 of them will probably be pretty nice. I'm not sure they'll have a 1,000 yard rusher with this style, which is why I'm not sold on Mixon as a huge fantasy option just yet. Maybe in a couple years, just not yet.

Comment

• Zeke!!!!

Comment

Zeke!!!!
          https://twitter.com/FirstTake/status/906199510908588032

Comment

• Antonio Cromartie just had his 14th child - the 3rd since his vasectamy. I'm thinking the doc didn't do his job that one day... either that or wtf is this guy eating?

Comment

Antonio Cromartie just had his 14th child - the 3rd since his vasectamy. I'm thinking the doc didn't do his job that one day... either that or wtf is this guy eating?
              Or maybe his wife has some explaining to do once he puts the facts together...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                So I think I'm gonna get DAZN. For $20/mo I can stream anything Game Pass, Sunday Ticket, Redzone, NFL Network, plus a substantial offering of soccer, tennis and other sports. No NHL or NBA but this is pretty good value as is. First month is free.

http://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/nfl/?dcl...FVUKNwodvK8EEA

I'm actually shocked that they negotiated this under Bell and Rogers nose. I mean there's no blackouts of anything.
                Let me know how this works out.

I was talking about it this week with a coworker and have debated it but ultimately passing for now as we are trying to watch the cash flow budget right now (we just bought a cottage - so preparing for monthly payments plus furnishings means trimming in other areas).

Does it allow for any replay (like watch games from last week whenever) or is it purely live games?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Let me know how this works out.

I was talking about it this week with a coworker and have debated it but ultimately passing for now as we are trying to watch the cash flow budget right now (we just bought a cottage - so preparing for monthly payments plus furnishings means trimming in other areas).

Does it allow for any replay (like watch games from last week whenever) or is it purely live games?
                  It is awesome Axel. I had some guys over and watched the game in my detached garage over beers and BBQ. I have fiber internet so even though I was far from the router I was still hitting a solid speed of 50mbps and DAZN was coming through in HD without a hiccup after 30 seconds. Plus you get every game on demand as far back as 2012. You get other live programming and on demand programming from NFL Network... I actually power watched parts of the Pats/Chiefs the night after on demand because I had to step out for a minute and missed a TD the night prior.

Plus you get a tonne of other spots. Premier league soccer, tennis, international basketball, KHL, darts and snooker. All live and on demand. Apparently in other countries they offer NBA and NHL as well and so I'm hopeful they can secure some of that for the Canadian market.

First month's free so there's no risk.

Comment

• NFL is well and truly back

Comment

• Jeez Steelers look so dirty tonight.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 10, 2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• It's TODAY for the rest of us, rocwell lol. Bills Mafia never fails... it's always a shitshow in B-Lo.

Comment

• Shit. OBJ won't play vs Cowboys. Those ankle injuries are tricky af.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 10, 2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Man... The refs had it out for the Seahawk. Oh well!

Comment

• Not sure what to think about week 1 so far... its been terrible for fantasy owners for sure lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                It is awesome Axel. I had some guys over and watched the game in my detached garage over beers and BBQ. I have fiber internet so even though I was far from the router I was still hitting a solid speed of 50mbps and DAZN was coming through in HD without a hiccup after 30 seconds. Plus you get every game on demand as far back as 2012. You get other live programming and on demand programming from NFL Network... I actually power watched parts of the Pats/Chiefs the night after on demand because I had to step out for a minute and missed a TD the night prior.

Plus you get a tonne of other spots. Premier league soccer, tennis, international basketball, KHL, darts and snooker. All live and on demand. Apparently in other countries they offer NBA and NHL as well and so I'm hopeful they can secure some of that for the Canadian market.

First month's free so there's no risk.
                                Do you have to buy for 1 year or can you purchase by the month?

I'm lucky the Boys are on regular cable nearly every week, but there's usually a couple where they aren't. Spending $20 to watch that one game beats going to a bar, easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X