• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fricking Lions came back again!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Fricking Lions came back again!!
      Or the Vikings just lost it again. 1-4 in their last 5 and are once again looking like a non-playoff team.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Or the Vikings just lost it again. 1-4 in their last 5 and are once again looking like a non-playoff team.
        Yeah. Sam Bradford is a funny guy. Especially when he keeps on throwing short on 3rd down. LOL.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Yeah. Sam Bradford is a funny guy. Especially when he keeps on throwing short on 3rd down. LOL.
          It's like all those sacks he endured early in his career forever shortened his internal clock to read his progressions in the pocket. If he were mobile, he'd end up like Kendal Stewart (running too often) but since he can't, he's a check down machine but without the completion percentage of a game manager like Alex Smith.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So... Cowgirls vs Redskins! Let's go!

Comment

• Ezekiel is a fucking turkey. What a player.

Comment

• What a catch by Reed

Comment

• 10-1. Jeez.

Comment

• Cowboys should lose tonight. Lucky for them, Vikings can't fucking score

EDIT: Oh no, Sam Bradford. Poor guy. Still kinda surprised he stayed healthy until now w/ this offensive line.

EDIT 2.0: Ok, he's back
                    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Dec 1, 2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Vikings punter is fucking horrible. Just fire him already. Oh my.

EDIT: yooo, that's a facemask call on that 2pt conversation. Lucky Cowboys.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 2, 2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Oh no. Poor Earl Thomas. Awful injury. Stay strong.

Comment

• So Brock just got benched. The Texans are on the hook for $37M. Ouch. Everyone knew it beforehand but the Texans.

Comment

• So somehow the Packers are only one game back from the Lions for the Division title. The Lions travel to Dallas next week and then face the Packers in week 17. They're going to play their way right out of the playoff spot which is great because the Packers really want that playoff spot. I don't know if they do much once in because of injuries but you never know.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Dec 19, 2016, 01:13 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              So Brock just got benched. The Texans are on the hook for $37M. Ouch. Everyone knew it beforehand but the Texans.
                              How they ever signed the guy without even meeting with him or having him work out is just mind-boggling. Oh well, you reap what you sow, Texans!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                So somehow the Packers are only one game back from the Lions for the Division title. The Lions travel to Dallas next week and then face the Packers in week 17. They're going to play their way right out of the playoff spot which is great because the Packers really want that playoff spot. I don't know if they do much once in because of injuries but you never know.
                                That would be pretty crazy, since they were 2nd in the conference heading into this week.

I'm really hoping the Boys take care of business this week and wrap up the 1 seed. Although I just keep thinking of 2007... I don't want to play the Giants at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X