Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig wrote: View Post
    Any Eagles fans here?
    I absolutely HATE the Seagulls! hehehe There are a few on this site though. I've actually seen more of them(maybe 3-4) on here than I've seen of any other teams.

Not sure who anyone really likes, aside from me and Apollo.

To all, who's your favorite team and why/when did you become a fan?

As for me, I'm a fan of the Cowboys. Been that way since 1992. It was in Buffalo's heyday of going to 4 straight Super Bowls(right after their second to be exact). I hated all those stupid TV commercials and their stinking accent... I had been into the CFL for a few years, but my buddy was a huge 9ers fan so it seemed logical to hate them. Dallas was up-and-coming and I believe were 6-1 to start that 92-93 season, so I hopped on the bandwagon with "The Triplets" and they ended up winning 3 out of the next 4 Super Bowls. Sure that was fine and dandy, but that was a long time ago and it's been a very rough ride ever since. I'd appreciate just one Super Bowl now to those three, they were so long ago.. I still hold out hope every year, except our owner is the GM. He's a stubborn prick and my fear is that he turns into Al Davis(the later years. Al was a pioneer), if he hasn't already.

*Buffalo is now my second favorite team I guess, I have plenty of friends that root for them hardcore and we've been to plenty games. Kind of ironic, but we all change with age! I watch them every week as well, as long as they don't coincide with Dallas games.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The "Elite QB" Eli Manning

Wow, I think most people wouldn't be shocked if you told them New York would be 0-6 to start the season. No, they would think that's realistic only they would be thinking about the 3-2 Jets, not the 0-6 Giants.

Holy hell, somebody is getting fired there for Eli's dumb decisions and his receivers poor effort. Eli is on pace for 40 INTs. I guess I should be fair though, the guy did throw for two TD's; one to the Giants and one to the Bears.

I don't want to hear a darn person tell me ever again for the rest of my life that Eli Manning is an elite quarterback. He's no more elite than Brad Johnson was in Tampa or Trent Dilfer in Baltimore. Neither of those guys had a season this bad before by the way.

I could see them dealing Hakeem Nicks this week. No, better yet, I predict it's happening. Their season is done.

Comment

• This Detroit vs Philly game is nuts!!! I've never seen so much snow to begin a game. It's gonna be up to 5 inches they say!

Comment

• Goooo Packers!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Damn haha. Anyone see that Sherman interview?
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Damn haha. Anyone see that Sherman interview?
                That was awesome. NE and SF both lose. Couldn't have went better....

For some reason this 49ers team just rubs me the wrong way. Harbaugh looks like a fool on the sidelines ranting and raving and they are way to cocky for a team without a Superbowl.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

For some reason this 49ers team just rubs me the wrong way. Harbaugh looks like a fool on the sidelines ranting and raving and they are way to cocky for a team without a Superbowl.
                  so happy for the Seattle... They deserve this super bowl place.

Comment

I hear you. I dislike both teams so it was a good Sunday. I'm hoping Manning pulls out the win in the Super Bowl, goes out on top. He's one of the all time greatest and I hate how some people kick his career around due to some really bad luck in the playoffs.

Comment

Hate that cheater, Bellicheck and I can't stand the San Francisco Forty Whiners, so yesterday was all good to me.

Comment

• However, I will say this though : I wish a speedy recovery for NoVarro Bowman. That injury was awful. Torn MCL and ACL.

Comment

• LOL:

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            LOL:

Haha fucking awesome lmao

Comment

• I think the only way Seattle wins this one is with clock control via the run game. Keep Manning off the field.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson just signed with Montreal ... interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X