Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Are you kidding me, Vikings. Wow. What a finish
    I can't remember who it was on the Saints but all he had to do was a classic wrap up tackle, the kind they're taught since children. Instead he essentially dived towards thin air, completely missing his man and looking foolish in the process. In the NFL stuff like that gets you cut or traded. I'm shocked a pro secondary could be capable of that when the whole game hinged on simply downing him where he caught it.

Comment

• He was a rookie. Now it makes more sense.

Comment

• Given how the Patriots handled Jimmy G and given how Kraft vetoed Belichick and traded Jimmy away, wouldn't it be fitting this weekend if Golden Boy wasn't recovered from his hand injury suffered this week and ends up sitting or playing horribly in the cold.

Comment

• Tom Brady.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              hahaha... Seagles fan.

I don't even want to watch this Stupid Bowl, I hate both of these teams. To be honest, I'll be rooting for the Pats just because I want Philly to remain ringless.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I don't even want to watch this Stupid Bowl, I hate both of these teams.
                I felt the same way at the end of the day. The only team I liked in the semis was Jacksonville. I am not allowed to like the Vikings even though I respect them. I can't allow myself to root for Philly and Wentz being out makes it easier. The Patriots need no explanation.

Comment

• I don't want Golden Boy to get another ring. He won my respect through magic or voodoo last Super Bowl but I am again entering this time around not wanting the Pats to win. I have no choice but to root for the Eagles.

Comment

• PHILADELPHIA -- The Eagles finally get their chance at revenge against the New England Patriots, 12 years removed from SpyGate and Super Bowl XXXIX
                    there's a legitimate chance the NFL could see a changing of the guard in the Super Bowl from the five-time champion Patriots to a young and confident Eagles team that is built for sustained success.

Even without quarterback Carson Wentz, the Eagles have every right to enter Super Bowl Sunday with all the confidence in the world, and it should be Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots that should be concerned about the feisty, aggressive, and hungry underdog Eagles two weeks from tonight
                    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...tom_brady.html

People need to just stop with this stuff. It's not helping.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...tom_brady.html

People need to just stop with this stuff. It's not helping.
                      Lol its coming from Philly.

Comment

• Comment

• Bahahaha!

Comment

• meh... I watched em win 3 super bowls... feels like a life time ago, but it still happened. We'll be back, as soon as Jerry is gone and he fires that redheaded numbnut. Soooooo, could be another 20 years

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...fl-return-2020

I hope this is a gigantic success. The NFL is slipping and they don't seem to give a shit about what the fans think or want and so some new blood and some competition is just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully he learned from his past mistakes.

Comment

• With the XFL now announced for 2020 there will be three pro leagues plus NCAA football which we may be talking about. I think its time for a Everything American Football thread and so I've renamed the NFL thread Everything Gridiron.

Comment

Working...
                                X