X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can go monthly.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Not sure what to think about week 1 so far... its been terrible for fantasy owners for sure lol
      I got lucky this week because Axel struggled more than my team's and bailed me out.

Comment

• My Eagles lookin good!! #FlyEaglesFly
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I got lucky this week because Axel struggled more than my team's and bailed me out.
          It was a very rough week for me in fantasy.

Recap some of my low lights:
          Jamison Crowder posts a -0.6 thanks to a fumble and just 14 yards rec.
          Super stud LeVeon Bell manages just 4.7 points. Hold outs never work early.
          Danny Woodhead gets me 6.7 points in 1st Qtr as a bright spot then leaves game with hammy and doesn't return.
          Kareem Hunt sits on the bench with 40.60 points (literally scoring 10 times as much as Bell who started).

Ugly ugly fantasy week.

Oh well, Ravens D looked legit. If the offence can stay healthy, we should have a good year.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              It was a very rough week for me in fantasy.

Recap some of my low lights:
              Jamison Crowder posts a -0.6 thanks to a fumble and just 14 yards rec.
              Super stud LeVeon Bell manages just 4.7 points. Hold outs never work early.
              Danny Woodhead gets me 6.7 points in 1st Qtr as a bright spot then leaves game with hammy and doesn't return.
              Kareem Hunt sits on the bench with 40.60 points (literally scoring 10 times as much as Bell who started).

Ugly ugly fantasy week.

Oh well, Ravens D looked legit. If the offence can stay healthy, we should have a good year.
              Yeah, I had my own issues. Beckham, Evans, Ajayi and Jones were all out this weekend in Dynasty. I also had Bell do nothing for me in that league. Oh and they're saying David Johnson may be out for a long time in Keeper. Welcome to the 2017 season.

Hunt must have hurt big time. LOL

Comment

• Kevin White done for the year with a broken scapula. Three seasons, three season ending injuries and only five appearances. Talk about some seriously bad luck.

Comment

• David Johnson is expected to miss an extended period of time.

Ffs. NFL is amazing.. until everyone get fucked up in preseason games or 1st week.

Comment

• They should just cap dump Fitz to the Packers and tank.

Comment

• Cards just signed DJ Foster off the Pats practice squad. Johnson is heading to IR.

Comment

• Not a good start for them Bungles - 0 and 2 and haven't scored a TD with that so-called prolific offense, so they fired the OC already.

Comment

Not a good start for them Bungles - 0 and 2 and haven't scored a TD with that so-called prolific offense, so they fired the OC already.
                          Dalton looked awful against the Texans. Missed a ton of throws. The worst being a 5 yard overshoot of a wide open in stride Green on a stop and go seam route. It's pathetic for a pro QB to miss that throw by that much. EJ Manuel makes that throw.
                          Firing the OC changes nothing......not even in his prime Don "Air " Coryell can help these guys.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Dalton looked awful against the Texans. Missed a ton of throws. The worst being a 5 yard overshoot of a wide open in stride Green on a stop and go seam route. It's pathetic for a pro QB to miss that throw by that much. EJ Manuel makes that throw.
                            Firing the OC changes nothing......not even in his prime Don "Air " Coryell can help these guys.
                            Ay man, preaching to the choir. Look a few posts back, I said the same thing. Bungles are a mess.

Comment

Ay man, preaching to the choir. Look a few posts back, I said the same thing. Bungles are a mess.
                              Starts in the trenches, they have no O-Line. They are loaded up with skill players but their line can't hold. Plus suspect line play looks even worse against the Suggs' and JJ Watt's of the league.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So the report is that the Bengals players were pissed off about the gameplan of the (now former) OC - and that HC Marvin Lewis had a "near mutiny" on his hands and players like star WR AJ Green were vocally displeased at how the gameplan didn't get the ball into the hands of the playmakers.

Time for them to unleash Mixon!

Comment

Working...
                                X