No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers is back. Things can get very very interesting for the Packers!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Rodgers is back. Things can get very very interesting for the Packers!
      They need to win the next two and hope for the best to make the wildcard.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Not you too Marshall Faulk. Damn it. Is everyone a fucking perv?
        Haven't been a fan of Marshall since he was on the field. Glad I don't have to hear him rip my Boys every damn chance he gets.

Comment

They need to win the next two and hope for the best to make the wildcard.
          They'll need to win all 3. Same with Dallas, just to have a shot. The NFC is crazy good this year so far 10-6 might not be good enough for a wild card for some teams.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Haven't been a fan of Marshall since he was on the field. Glad I don't have to hear him rip my Boys every damn chance he gets.
            I admired his on field abilities though. It's never easy to hear a person you respected turned out to be a perv.

Comment

They'll need to win all 3. Same with Dallas, just to have a shot. The NFC is crazy good this year so far 10-6 might not be good enough for a wild card for some teams.
              Rodgers is back and so anything is possible. Including me defending the Keeper league title. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I rolled through in first place all year despite being without both David Johnson and Aaron Rodgers. They're both the best at their position in fantasy. Sure could use Johnson for round one. I'm not confident in my matchups this week...

Comment

I admired his on field abilities though. It's never easy to hear a person you respected turned out to be a perv.
                Great player, no doubt, those Rams teams were a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Rodgers is back and so anything is possible. Including me defending the Keeper league title. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I rolled through in first place all year despite being without both David Johnson and Aaron Rodgers. They're both the best at their position in fantasy. Sure could use Johnson for round one. I'm not confident in my matchups this week...
                  Yea, I'm in the same spot in my money league.... rolled without Johnson and Zeke. Hope to squeak by this week and have a fully charged Zeke for a finals match next week. Oh well, as long as I win that or Cowboys make playoffs I'll be content lol

Comment

Great player, no doubt, those Rams teams were a lot of fun to watch.
                    Indeed. They're to blame for this modern era of football. All the shots down field, the RB who can catch out of the backfield. It all of kicked off with them. "Greatest Show on Turf".

Comment

• I find it hilarious that there's no mention of the allegations on the NFL.com website, and there was just a small blurb on ESPN yesterday. They'll just sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away. All Drama League would be a fitting name going forward... Housewives of whatever has nothing on this League!

Comment

• Yeah, they only care about how players wear their socks, the color of their cleats, marijuana use, anything said thats not political in nature, and anything caught on camera. As long as you abide by the dress code, abstain from weed and don't criticize the league or call anyone a prick you can beat your wife, demolish your car and fire guns in crowded areas and get away with it almost completely free.. Provided it's not on camera. They care about stuff that's video taped tremendously. You get a parking ticket on camera and you're likely to get a bigger fine and a longer suspension than if you punch out a girl half your size...

Comment

Yeah, they only care about how players wear their socks, the color of their cleats, marijuana use, anything said thats not political in nature, and anything caught on camera. As long as you abide by the dress code, abstain from weed and don't criticize the league or call anyone a prick you can beat your wife, demolish your car and fire guns in crowded areas and get away with it almost completely free.. Provided it's not on camera. They care about stuff that's video taped tremendously. You get a parking ticket on camera and you're likely to get a bigger fine and a longer suspension than if you punch out a girl half your size...

Comment

• The Winston Group Sports Survey released last week found the NFL was ranked “unfavorable” by 38 percent of respondents, the highest percentage of any major professional sport as well as college football and basketball.

Major League Baseball had the highest favorable rating at 63 percent and lowest unfavorable at 15 percent, while the NFL notched a 48 percent favorable rating
                            2ndVote, a conservative business watchdog group, warned that the NFL could suffer long-term damage to its brand if the protests continue.

“It is becoming more and more clear that the NFL may be unable to reverse the damage caused by the National Anthem protests and could be facing huge public opinion problems, and losses of advertising dollars for that matter,” said 2ndVote.
                            http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...ing-any-major/

Comment

• Raiders. Ouch. This is heartbreaking

Comment

• It's truly amazing that in the last 30(or so) years we found a proper way to manage infections and save human body parts after traumatic event.

Comment

Working...
                                X