No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can afford him, they simply don't want to pay him his contract because he banged up, there's doubts about if he can return and they're about to draft their QB of the future.

Comment

• Some real quality games so far.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Argos, son! Whatchuknowboutdatrickyray?!

Comment

• Ha! The Argos are terrible!

But, I'm from hamilton. So...
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Holy snap! Peyton Manning had 7 TD passes in tonight's opener... If they can score like that, who needs Von Miller and Champ Bailey?

Comment

• Yeah, the Ravens got embarrassed in that second half. I was just about to turn off the game when all hell broke loose. Crazy. Haven't look at my fantasy leagues but I hope I'm not facing Manning this week...

Comment

• Last time a qb passed for 7 TD's was 44 years ago. Crazy. Unfortunately for my fantasy team he threw 7 TD's and not one was to Eric decker.

Comment

• You gotta believe this was payback in the back of Manning's mind for what happened in the AFC Championship game last year. To toss a careless pick like Manning did on the big stage that led to a loss? It must have been embarrassing. This was a great showing but the games don't matter to the Bronchos until January.

Hey Mack, Romo tosses 3TDs this Sunday. Book it.

Comment

• ahhhhhhh Week one of the NFL season.... I love it SO much...mostly, because we are one game closer to the NFL being done for the year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Hey Mack, Romo tosses 3TDs this Sunday. Book it.
                      I'm calling 4, 2 of which Dez will catch. We'll also get one rushing TD, and possibly a pick 6 It'll be a 42-31 win for the Boys!

Switched my pick last night to the Pack covering 4.5... Don't care for either of those teams but I'd like to see GB win that one. Still kicking myself for not selecting Lacy in our dynasty, but I believe Ball has a higher ceiling down the road.

Comment

• I like it. I have Dez in three different leagues. Being this heavily invested means I have no choice but to root for the 'Boys when they're not locking horns with the Pack.

I'm not sure who will win the Packers/49ers game but I know the Packers should have a chip on their shoulders and I think they're going to look to hit Mr.Read Option so hard that spends the rest of the season in a coma. haha.

Comment

• Why don't I take Dez off your hands in Dynasty. You'd much rather have James Jones and Jordy Nelson. You must wanna puke, cheering for the Cowboys that much!

And yea, I'd love to see Colt McCoy get some plays in for the 9ers. Hopefully Clay can make a big hit on Kap...

*Only rooting for the Pack in this one cause I selected them to cover +4.5 lol I hate every NFC team aside from Big D.

Comment

• http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl...0543--nfl.html

Comment

• lmfao
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Any Eagles fans here?

Comment

Working...
                                X