No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be 0-6 in NFL Dynasty, but I'll take a 5-1 Cowboys record with no Romo and no Dez any day! Zeke is a freak.

Bullshit call Sherman just got away with on Julio... damn. Falcons had a great second half, but came up short in Seattle.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I may be 0-6 in NFL Dynasty, but I'll take a 5-1 Cowboys record with no Romo and no Dez any day! Zeke is a freak.

Bullshit call Sherman just got away with on Julio... damn. Falcons had a great second half, but came up short in Seattle.
      Seattle still sucks.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Seattle still sucks.
        Agreed. Nobody likes those guys.

Watch out for them Buffalo Bills! 4 game win streak, looking pretty good too.

Comment

• So what ya think, Mack? Should The Cowboys start Romo when he's healthy or nah?
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Oct 16, 2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

So what ya think, Mack? Should The Cowboys start Romo when he's healthy or nah?
            I was quoted a week or two saying I want Romo to start when he comes back, but it's getting harder to stick with that opinion as the weeks go by. If the Dak Attack stumbles at all, bring him in. Otherwise, he's gotta stay back up.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I was quoted a week or two saying I want Romo to start when he comes back, but it's getting harder to stick with that opinion as the weeks go by. If the Dak Attack stumbles at all, bring him in. Otherwise, he's gotta stay back up.

I agree. Dak is the real deal

Comment

• Just watched Newton's press conf.

I kept quiet after Superbowl, but fuck that. He's a sore loser.

Comment

Just watched Newton's press conf.

I kept quiet after Superbowl, but fuck that. He's a sore loser.
                  It's quite amazing that someone can be that bad of a loser. I get that he's good and all that, but surely he's lost enough to have a little class.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• David Jonhson!!! Damn he's special

Comment

• So Arian Foster just announced his retirement despite playing on Sunday. Cited the physical grind/punishment.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He had a nice career in the league. I liked him a lot and it's partially due to the fact that he was a major reason I won back to back championships in the keeper league. Any regard, I was a fan and I wish him the best.

Comment

• Finally.. Dak and Dez links up. A+ catch!

Comment

• The Packers must be one of the most banged up teams year in, year out.

Comment

• I'll admit it, I had no clue the Raiders were good coming into this season. Totally shocked and they're slapping around Denver tonight so far.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                I'll admit it, I had no clue the Raiders were good coming into this season. Totally shocked and they're slapping around Denver tonight so far.
                                Raiders fucked me over at least few times this year... Fuck these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X