Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    BR is reporting that Ezekiel has texts saved on his phone proving his ex trying to set him up.

Am I the only one who hates TMZ? He wasn't even arrested and this shit is all over the news.
    I don't read TMZ but they're the guys quick getting this out. This isn't the first time they broke something like this. I think they were all over Ray Rice a couple years back.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Funny, he'll have this forever linked to his name even though it could turn out to be totally false. Women get away with a lot in this world and men just basically gotta sit back and take it. By that, I mean they can beat the shit out of you or trash your place if you've been caught cheating or doing something "wrong". Had a crazy slash my tires a few years back because I stopped talking to her, but it wasn't on camera so nothing could be done!
      Naw, if this is false it'll be forgotten about. I mean Peyton Manning was accused of rape after the draft of his rookie campaign. It went nowhere and he went on to have a long, happy career. It only came up again close to retirement. Then there's Ray Lewis.... I think he's ok if he's innocent and is a nice person or appears that way in public atleast.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Naw, if this is false it'll be forgotten about. I mean Peyton Manning was accused of rape after the draft of his rookie campaign. It went nowhere and he went on to have a long, happy career. It only came up again close to retirement. Then there's Ray Lewis.... I think he's ok if he's innocent and is a nice person or appears that way in public atleast.
        Yea, I might have went a bit overboard in saying his whole career, but vindictive women really grind my gears!

Comment

• R.I.P. Dennis Green, only 67.

Excellent coach for a long time. And he gave us one of the greatest post game press conference's ever!

Comment

Yea, I might have went a bit overboard in saying his whole career, but vindictive women really grind my gears!
            You gotta stay away from ...........

Comment

R.I.P. Dennis Green, only 67.

Excellent coach for a long time. And he gave us one of the greatest post game press conference's ever!
              Sad day indeed. I had a lot of respect for him. 67 is too young to go.

Comment

• Word is JPP plans to play without a club this season.

Comment

• And now some lighter moments in fireworks history:

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know what it is about the combination of fireworks and butts, but it makes me chuckle every time.

Comment

• Comment

• Smith's memory of the injury, sustained in November against the Chargers: He caught a pass, then felt a pull in the back of his leg, and then, "It was like my foot had no power. It was flapping." Then he went down, thinking dark thoughts. The trainers came running.

"What's the matter?" one said.

"I think I tore my Achilles," Smith said.

"Roll over, let's see," the trainer said, examining his right leg.

And then, in a whisper, "I think he's right."

Smith draped a towel over his head, put his arms around the shoulders of trainers and hopped off the field.

It wasn't supposed to end that way.

He had a double rupture of his Achilles—an injury that his surgeon, renowned Charlotte orthopedist Robert Anderson, would later tell him was the first double rupture he ever had seen.

During surgery, the damage was photographed.

What did it look like?

"Raw, shredded chicken," Steve’s wife, Angie, says.

"Either the beginning or the end of something," Steve says.

On that day in November, it seemed to be the end—and not the ending Smith had intended.

The 2015 season was supposed be a celebration for Smith of the completion of a 15-year career. It was supposed to end with a bow, not his body looking like shredded chicken.
                          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...life-and-death

Medicine has come a long way. I try not to imagine how gruesome that injury was.

Comment

• Time flies so fast! Well, at least for me.

30 days until kickoff!

Comment

• Craaaazy, right? I'm really looking forward things starting back up. Everything is set for this being one of the most exciting NFL seasons ever.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X