Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love this post <3

Comment

• 49ers better don't fu*k with my parlay bet tonight!!!

Comment

• Comment

• What a catch by Marshall. Wow.

EDIT: Thank you very much, Kaepernick.
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 14, 2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Want Dennis Allen fired ASAP
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              Want Dennis Allen fired ASAP
              I think he's already know he's done.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                I think he's already know he's done.
                there was a running joke he was handing out defensive coordinator resumes out at halftime but until he's fired i'm not watching another raiders game
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez read the Dynasty thread (NBA not NFL). You're part of the league, remember? :P Haha

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    there was a running joke he was handing out defensive coordinator resumes out at halftime but until he's fired i'm not watching another raiders game
                    Until next week that is... You know it's too hard not to watch!

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The Vikings organization is a joke. They're letting the moron come back and play after that. Cris Carter got it right, this fool shouldn't be allowed on the field until this is all sorted out and he's paid for his crime. AP even admitted what he did to the police and so there is no doubt about it. There is no risk of punishing an innocent man here.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The Vikings organization is a joke. They're letting the moron come back and play after that. Cris Carter got it right, this fool shouldn't be allowed on the field until this is all sorted out and he's paid for his crime. AP even admitted what he did to the police and so there is no doubt about it. There is no risk of punishing an innocent man here.
                          Yup. Goes to show the strength of character of individual teams. The Vikings more or less suspend AP for one game hoping to avoid the worst of the backlash. Then will try to trade AP and recoup value in return.

The Panthers put off deactivating Greg Hardy (who is going to trial for beating his ex-gf but was deemed guilty in July via grand jury if I'm not mistaken) until the pressure was too high and no clue how long that will hold. No idea how Goodell hasn't stepped in on this one since he was technically found guilty once already. Appeals shouldn't delay the NFL from acting (6 games as per policy).

The 49ers are continuing to play Ray MacDonald after his arrest for domestic violence (although court proceedings are still pending in this situation). But after the Aldon Smith situation last year and the 49ers public stance as zero tolerance, the whole thing smells bad.

The Ravens let the NFL take the lead and followed suit until the newest video come out and then they acted before the NFL. They are at the advantage of this situation existing mostly during the off-season but at least they showed strong conviction in releasing their star player.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• its disgusting and really taints the entire league, which is sad.

star players getting special treatment in anything bothers me, but especially when it comes to these kinds of things. AP and Rice should've been banned from the league. Cut and dry. There's more than enough evidence and they were both found guilty/admitted it. Cut. And. Dry.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So AP is finally sitting indefinitely. After the original 1 game deactivation was given by the owners (Wilf family), they have finally come to their senses. Funny how the owners made the original decision, yet sent Head Coach Mike Zimmer to the press conference on their behalf, to try and answer the questions as to why only 1 game. I think it was clear that Zimmer didn't overly agree with the decision and made it clear that it was the owners call. Now that they see the backlash, they release a statement with this new decision saying "we firmly believe and realize this is the right decision." I'd say "realize" is the key word in that statement.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• the only reason all this is happening is because of the backlash and supposed "new news" of his other kid getting abused as well. it's absurd. the vikes went from being the one team who seemed to be handling it the right way to completely crapping the bed. Chris Kluwe was definitely right about the organization.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X