X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    LBF you are the biggest troll on this forum hands down lol
    Heinz is close-ish. C'mon, man.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This'll be sure to make you cringe.

Shocked doctors had to perform emergency surgery on a man in the Australian capital Canberra after he lodged a 10 centimetre (four-inch) steel fork inside his penis for sexual pleasure.

The bizarre incident was considered so unusual that it was written up as a case report in a
      recent issue of the International Journal of Surgery.
      According to the paper 'An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body', the 70-year-old arrived at the emergency department of Canberra Hospital with a bleeding penis "following self-insertion of a fork into the urethra to achieve sexual gratification".

It said he had put the dining fork inside 12 hours prior "for autoerotic stimulation" but it became stuck.

Baffled doctors called it a rare and unusual incident. The fork was not visible and "multiple retrieval methods were contemplated".

Success was achieved using forceps and "copious lubrication" and the man, who was put under general anaesthesia, was sent home. It did not say when the incident occurred.

The paper said only a handful of foreign body insertions into the lower urinary tract had been detailed over the last nine years.

It went on to cite medical literature listing other strange objects found inside parts of the body, including needles, pencils, wire, toothbrushes, batteries, light bulbs, thermometers and plants and vegetables.

Comment

In a July incident, the victim told Yanez to leave, but he refused and tried to give her a back rub. The victim rebuffed him, then asked Yanez to leave again, according the Charlotte Observer. He was later arrested.

After his July arrest, additional women came forward and claimed Yanez had entered their rooms and tried to give them back rubs in April and June.

Yanez is charged with two counts of breaking and entering and assault on a female. He is due in court Sept. 17.
        He just wanted to give a good backrub!

Comment

I can't tell if this would be awesome or terrible
          A man who suffered a stroke can no longer feel sadness because the part of his brain controlling his emotion was destroyed.

Malcolm Myatt, 68, who spent 19 weeks in hospital and lost the feeling in his left side, was told by doctors that the stroke had hit the frontal lobe of his brain, which controls the emotions.

He has since noticed a number of changes, including to his short term memory, but believes that the loss of sadness from his emotional repertoire is a positive.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Heinz is close-ish. C'mon, man.
            lol... never noticed this until now.

trolling implies the creation of conflict... either by starting it, instigating it, or opening avenues towards it happening..

i'm many things, but confrontational isn't really one of them... used to be... long long time ago... but got in trouble, and also realized I don't particularly care about any of the arguments I got into..

i'm just a perv.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              I can't tell if this would be awesome or terrible
              It would be quite awesome. I'd totally join the Army, Emotionless killer like the fucking terminator haha

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                lol... never noticed this until now.

trolling implies the creation of conflict... either by starting it, instigating it, or opening avenues towards it happening..

i'm many things, but confrontational isn't really one of them... used to be... long long time ago... but got in trouble, and also realized I don't particularly care about any of the arguments I got into..

i'm just a perv.
                Well, if that's what trolling implies than to be particular Noprops is inaccurate calling me a "troll" for posting "weird" news in "The Weird News Thread"..
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X