This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Fans' Most Unwanted

From the draft to free agency to potential trading partners. Let's make a list of players we don't want to see in Toronto. I'll start.

Via potential trade with Sacramento, Beno Udrih.

Richard Hamilton

Comment

I don't like Udrih primarily because of his contract. Why do you dislike Rip?

Comment

Michael Beasley and David Lee for trades, I think that they are both overrated and neither will ever become elite level players.
        I don't mind anyone in the Draft this year. Pretty much everyone needs some work so it's hard to tell who is going to be good and who will suck.
        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Trades - David Lee and Monta Ellis. No defense.
          Draft - none. I dont know anybody in the draft.

Comment

Hedon't - just get rid of his fat & lazy ass, I don't care the rest!

Comment

Rip? Really? I'd like to know the reasoning for that? Personally, I think he'd be great for DeMar's development!

I really have to agree with David Lee though. Especially since the reports are saying he's been working on his 3pt shot!?! That's all we need next to Bargs.. is another 3pt shooter! hah

Comment

I don't mind Lee depending on the price. If they could get him at $7M/yr then that's a good price for what he delivers.

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                Hedon't - just get rid of his fat & lazy ass, I don't care the rest!
                This thread is meant to focus on potential inbound players.

Comment

da_goose09 wrote: View Post
                  Rip? Really? I'd like to know the reasoning for that? Personally, I think he'd be great for DeMar's development!
                  His contract is awful and he would only hinder DeMar's development by taking playing time away from him. He's also reliant on screen usage in offensive sets, and the only guy we have to set screens is... Reggie Evans?

Comment

Corey Maggette - I have a feeling that he will be our return for Hedo, all scoring, no defense, bad attitude. Don't want him around the youngins.

Comment

Lee, Beasley, Bradley, Ellis, Arenas.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

David Lee.
                        Corey Maggettee.
                        Beasley or anything else that Heat has to offer.
                        Gallinari : with AB and Marco , we don't need another 3 Pt shooting Italian.
                        Monte Ellis
                        Caron Butler
                        Gilbert Arenas

Comment

Any free agent whose name doesn't rhyme with blade or maims.

Comment

Elton Brand - he's done period. A shell of his former self and player with a horrendous contract. No thanks.

Comment

I'm with Doc, Elton Brand, and for that matter, Bynum. Dude is 22 and his knees are shot. We can't risk another JO situation.
                              Don't wanna see Dalembert either, or Leo Rautins' son.

Comment

Working...
                              X