Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dorsey In Line To Take Reggie's Spot?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dorsey In Line To Take Reggie's Spot?

Reggie and Joey have very similar games.

Tough, good rebounders, a bit of a space eater in the paint like Reggie and no offense.

Dorsey has done squat since entering the NBA and he will be 27 next season so it may be too late for him.

He is in Toronto now working out with the Young Gunz and Jack it up Jack.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

i thought he was younger than that. he needs work but he also needs an opportunity to learn on the job.

i'd like to see what he can do.

hopefully, we can see some of this in the upcoming year.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Dorsey is more athletic
      But he's not as tough (read: dirty) as Reggie and doesn't have the same reputation, which is the underrated "lane intimidation" factor for big men.
      Don't think Dorsey has the right (beat up everyone not wearing the same jersey as him) attitude to replace Reggie.

Comment

I think Dorsey is in line to take POB's spot, if any.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Reggie average 3 pts 3 rbs for us, he was suppose to bring the toughness, the defense, the hustle, but Amir brought it instead. If Dorsey can get us 3 pts, 3 rbs next year, yeah let him take over Reggies spots as the 3rd/4th bigs off the bench at a fraction of Reggie's price tag.

*Joey Dorsey highlights mix tape found on youtube : 2
          Reggie Evans highlights mix tape found on youtube: 0

Based on highlights alone, I say Dorsey should take over Reggies spot.

Comment

Dorsey would be about $4.5 million so cheaper if BC can find a way to unload Reggie without the Raptors eating any salary.

I would think that Dorsey would be playing in Las Vegas next month.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

bigmanshaq wrote: View Post
              *Joey Dorsey highlights mix tape found on youtube : 2
              Reggie Evans highlights mix tape found on youtube: 0

Based on highlights alone, I say Dorsey should take over Reggies spot.
              You missed this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Dorsey can play defense. Reggie can't play defense. Comparable offensive player + rebounder.

Hence, Dorsey is the better player. Hopefully, he will be taking Reggie's spot.

Less Reggie the better.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
                X