This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold Your Horses...Encouraging Video About T.O. & Bosh

WOW! To me this is an encouraging video. Looks like Bosh wants to be the man and nothing else. Will he accept a role with D-WADE? Does not look like it right now!
    Bosh to remain in TO!
    Watch video here!
    Last edited by Season; Wed Jun 16, 2010, 01:30 PM.

When was this made?
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

So if it we get a player and he becomes better then Bosh (say Derozan or a draft pick or a player we get in a trade) Then what??? Bosh wants out??? He has to be the man???

Whatever happened to just wanting to win basketball games and play with the best players who can help you achieve that ultimate goal of winning a title...

Not being the man....

I hate that shit...Just shutup and play and if your the best player great if your the second best player great if your the 15th man great just shut up and try to win stop worring about that shit....

do you think the Cectics care who the man is...they have 4 great players and they play like a team and play hard thats what I want from my players not worrying about beign a centerpiece or an addition..

Such crap trade his ass even if he wants to come back unless he takes 12-15 million a year because I don't think he has proven to be a max player in a Raptors uniform especially after hearing that garbage!!!!

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        When was this made?
        Yesterday (June 15/10)
        RR OG

Comment

K, well I guess we all got ahead of ourselves on the he's gone for sure thing. Well, if we keep him why are we trying to get picks?
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

@ it is what it is

No team other than the Pistons has won a title without a go to guy in my lifetime. The Celtics are close but I think Paul Pierce/Garnett sort of share that role. Bosh wants to lead a team to a title and I respect that. I don't think he can, but there is another thread on that.

-Churchill

Comment

@ hatelosing.... I have no problem with trying to lead your team to a title...

I have a problem when a guy who has never ever won a playoff round worried about a pecking order.

He should want the Raptors or whoever he choses to play for to surround him with the most talent to try to win period...

If the Raptors where able to acquire someone better then Bosh (Pick a superstar) would you want him to be happy that his chances of winning a title improved or unhappy that he may be considered the second option????

I just want guys who want to win..Fuck the pecking order....Just saying!!!

Comment

The way he was talking about "2010", it almost sounded like they filmed this during the season. I could be wrong, but did anyone else get that impression?

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                  K, well I guess we all got ahead of ourselves on the he's gone for sure thing. Well, if we keep him why are we trying to get picks?
                  What else are they going to do with that $3M? Give themselves bigger bonuses? It's about time they paid the price of success seeing how they've been selling the idea of success to the fans for years now without backing it up.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Yesterday (June 15/10)
                    That is totally deceiving my friend.

The video was posted on their website yesterday.

It appears to have been made during this season after he scored his 10,000 career point but before Bosh's injury in April.

That is when everyone thought that the Raptors were going to make the playoffs and Bosh was indeed saying the right things.

After his injury and after the Raptors missed the playoffs, Bosh's whole attitude seemed to change.

This video is out dated propaganda.

Does it mean that Bosh won't stay. No it doesn't but as far as giving any indication that he will stay the video is outdated and meaningless
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

"I am not someone who helps out...". I turned it off at that point. WTF. I dont think I have heard Kobe or LBJ or Wade ACTUALLY mouth those words for public consumption. The man just gets more disappointing with his public utterances. I mean if you are really good enough to be the centrepiece isnt that just going to happen? Players like KObe and LBJ have learned that being the primary option game in and game out doesnt work every game every year and especially at playoff time.

He better realize that he can only be a true centrepiece option #1 and a player that a team will consider to build around on a team like the Raptors....a second/third tier team in the league.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        That is totally deceiving my friend.

The video was posted on their website yesterday.

It appears to have been made during this season after he scored his 10,000 career point but before Bosh's injury in April.

That is when everyone thought that the Raptors were going to make the playoffs and Bosh was indeed saying the right things.

After his injury and after the Raptors missed the playoffs, Bosh's whole attitude seemed to change.

This video is out dated propaganda.

Does it mean that Bosh won't stay. No it doesn't but as far as giving any indication that he will stay the video is outdated and meaningless
                        See that's what I figured when I watched it which is why I posted the question on when it was made. I think Bosh really changed his tune when we missed the playoffs again and people began to talk about how the Raptors didn't want to be in the playoffs (I hate Lebron James, guy is an asshole).

@Bendit and it is what it is

I personally like a player that wants to be the guy and shows the desire to lead a team. Basketball may be a team game but there is almost always a guy on a team that is considered to be the guy. My problem with Bosh is that he says he wants to be the guy and lead the team, but as soon as we lose it's always someone else's fault for not stepping up. He says he wants to be the franchise guy here but he has yet to go on the court and be that guy.

-Churchill

Comment

Dear Chris Bosh

You are the next Pau Gasol, you had 7 seasons to prove naysayers wrong and you haven't done so, you better accept this reality and stop thinking you are the number 1 guy. Lets not forget you are not the most durable player that is out there so you might have a small window of 2-3 years before your skills completly deteriorate and you turn into the current version of JO. I like many other Raptor fans have already accepted the fact that you will probably won't be back because managment have not done their job to surround you with a proper cast (both players and coaches) in the 7 years that you been here so the only reason to stay in Toronto would be due to the financial reason.

Good luck in whatever decision you are going to make.
                          Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Jun 16, 2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I remember when Wince Farter was mouthing off about the Raptors drafting Bosh. Wince Farter forced his way out and then Bosh became an all-star. Bosh should remember that he wasn't always a top level player and give DeRozan a chance to grow as a player. Bosh could already have the all star that he wants on his team, just like Wince had Bosh. If DeRozan doesn't pan out, Bosh can always demand a trade.

Comment

I remember when Wince Farter was mouthing off about the Raptors drafting Bosh. Wince Farter forced his way out and then Bosh became an all-star. Bosh should remember that he wasn't always a top level player and give DeRozan a chance to grow as a player. Bosh could already have the all star that he wants on his team, just like Wince had Bosh. If DeRozan doesn't pan out, Bosh can always demand a trade.

That is 100% true ( I mean he may not turn out to be a great player) But you can always get out when your a superstar.....Rap of the day BomKeyzi

Comment

Working...
                              X