Damn, he do look like him

Comment

That's Hedo's secret bastard son.
      RR OG

Comment

after doing a few too many of the pizza pizza commercials

Comment

LMAO! Nice Find
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Maybe it's a current pic.

When was the last time Hedo was seen in public?
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

That is epic lol

Comment

you guys are all wrong what are you guys talking about...... thats actually hedo before his season started with the raptors........no wonder his fat ass couldnt get back in shape look like he just finished eating jose

Comment

That's Hedo's new PizaPizza commercial.
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I know it was a bit harsh. I wish i could say sorry for that but..

But, Whole year majority of you exaggerated too many things about him. Yeah, i guess the right word is Exaggeration. Its kinda an addiction for some of you. National team, Contract value, Contract year, Age, Body language, Body Form, Defense, Mask, Ball, Smile, Pizza&Sprite, Night Club, Family (Moms' healt) issues, even his appearance (face), Trade request.. All that issues was Exaggerated... Looks like it will continue after he left here.

I'm not saying your general attitudes are different than our Country, may be we even sometimes go more harsh than Canadian boards ( only difference i can see we are more carefully while using under belly words) and believe me our tabloid media can be worst than yours, but we know when it comes to "enough is enough" time, we just stop.

Just Stop, guys.

Enough is Enough.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                      I know it was a bit harsh. I wish i could say sorry for that but..

But, Whole year majority of you exaggerated too many things about him. Yeah, i guess the right word is Exaggeration. Its kinda an addiction for some of you. National team, Contract value, Contract year, Age, Body language, Body Form, Defense, Mask, Ball, Smile, Pizza&Sprite, Night Club, Family (Moms' healt) issues, even his appearance (face), Trade request.. All that issues was Exaggerated... Looks like it will continue after he left here.

I'm not saying your general attitudes are different than our Country, may be we even sometimes go more harsh than Canadian boards ( only difference i can see we are more carefully while using under belly words) and believe me our tabloid media can be worst than yours, but we know when it comes to "enough is enough" time, we just stop.

Just Stop, guys.

Enough is Enough.
                      I'm not exaggerating when I say I did not like your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X