The Toronto Raptors: The Gutless Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Toronto Raptors: The Gutless Wonders

The game isn't over yet and personally at this point I could care less at tonight's outcome. But what I can't stand to see is a team a cowards. I'm not exaggerating either. No heart and absolutely no pride.

For those which I'm sure saw the Pierce's knee to Bosh's nuts poster dunk, how can a team of MEN not come to their star's defense? As a fan I couldn't of been more embarrassed tonight. How sad is it when your head coach and his assistants are the only ones upset at Pierce's cockiness and the only ones to attempt to do something about it. Not one player reacted at all. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

Grow a pair Raptors. Grow a big set.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    The game isn't over yet and personally at this point I could care less at tonight's outcome. But what I can't stand to see is a team a cowards. I'm not exaggerating either. No heart and absolutely no pride.

For those which I'm sure saw the Pierce's knee to Bosh's nuts poster dunk, how can a team of MEN not come to their star's defense? As a fan I couldn't of been more embarrassed tonight. How sad is it when your head coach and his assistants are the only ones upset at Pierce's cockiness and the only ones to attempt to do something about it. Not one player reacted at all. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

This incident may say more about the commodery between players thatn anyones. Hard to see guys make it this far as pros and be cowardly, so in that regard I wonder what the dynamics are between teammates.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

This incident may say more about the comradery between players than any one's bravery. Hard to see guys make it this far as pros and be cowardly, so in that regard I wonder what the dynamics are between teammates.

Comment

Working...
      X