Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 7

who do ya think is gonna win??

It's an all-out defensive, and rebounding battle right now. (Lakers shooting 26.5%, but 15 offensive rebounds compared to 2 for the C**tics)

.... LETS GO LAKERS!!

Kobe : 5-20 right now at the third. It seems like Old Kobe is back and if Lakers lose, then this game will definitely define his career.

Comment

Celtics!!!
      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

kobbbbeeeeesss coming back its all good i think the lakers got it baby #5!!!

Comment

LAKERS WIN!!

greatest basketball match ever.

Comment

What a game .... What a game .... I am sooo happpyyyyyyyy

Comment

That was an awesome game but please someone in the west beat LA next year lol i really dont want to see them in the finals 4 years in a row 3 was enough

Comment

Kobe, Pau and Bynum, These 3 really deserve their rest this summer
                What a team, what a play by Gasol, He proved that he is not a soft player.

Comment

Feels so good to be on Celtic forums right now.

Comment

NBA is rigged.

WAde+LBJ+CB4 to beat LA in.......Newyork, or miami

Comment

Kobe was asked about the possibility of Playing next year's final against Lebron and Bosh

Comment

Really enjoyed this game. I'm proud to say that my taste of basketball has evolved over the years. I remember being absolutely bored by defensively strong matchups between the Pistons and Spurs, but I absolutely loved every minute of this series. The Celtics play a mean defense, and basically forced the Lakers to play the same way -- in the end the Lakers executed better.

How do you hold your opponent to 32.5% shooting and still lose? By sending them to the line 37 times (to your 17), and getting outrebounded badly. I wouldn't say the 4th quarter was super-entertaining, but that was some great fundamentally sound basketball being played last night.

Much respect to the Celtics, as much as I hate them (I actually just hate KG).
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Celtics deserved to win the 2010 championship. With Perkins out, Gasol was able to have a huge game. Also, the officials made sure that the Lakers got help when needed.

Comment

noname27 wrote: View Post
                            NBA is rigged.

WAde+LBJ+CB4 to beat LA in.......Newyork, or miami

No its about entertainment and money

June 18, 2010
                            Game 7 delivers biggest NBA rating in 12 years

Nba ABC's coverage of the NBA Finals' climatic Game 7 gave the network the largest overnight basketball rating in 12 years.

Thursday night's Game 7 -- which saw the LA Lakers defeat the Boston Celtics for the championship title -- delivered an 18.2 overnight household rating, the largest since a Bulls vs. Jazz game in 1998.

The face-off also marks the highest-rated NBA Finals game ever telecast on ABC, and climbing 32% from the last Game 7 to air (Pistons vs. Spurs in 2005).

ABC's Finals coverage led the network to dominate primetime for all seven nights of the series, averaging 16.4 million viewers for the first six games.
                            http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...7-ratings.html
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                            X