Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Gets More Crap From the LSM - Kobe or Palin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Gets More Crap From the LSM - Kobe or Palin?

I think Palin still gets more crap from the LSM.

However, last night at the post game presser you could see how much disdain Kobe has for these jerks.

For each dumb ass question they asked him he punked them down good.

Good for Kobe and Palin for not putting up with these jerks and taking their crap lying down.

P.S. Not all reporters are jerks by a long shot but there are far too many of them out there. To tell the truth they are a lot worse than the folks at TMZ by a long shot. You can put in the bank.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Please assist:
    a) Am unfamiliar with acronym LSM (sports media being the last 2 char. I assume)
    b) Doesnt Palin play in the D League? -

Comment

I'd say there a lot of parallels between Kobe followers and Palin followers.

Palin followers insist she isn't a narcissistic ignoramus completely detached from reality and was/is a legitimate candidate for the Presidency.

Kobe followers insist he is the best in the game, that he solely cares about winning, that he is not just the greatest clutch player ever, but the best of all time and blindly ignore any and all facts to the contrary.

Arguing with Palin and Kobe followers is a debate that goes in circles, they can't be swayed by any sort of logic and will simply restate thier beliefs in a louder, more confrontational tone every time someone brings up evidence that contradicts what they hold true.

The difference between the two is that MJ would probably let Kobe tie his shoes, but Obama would be worried if Palin knew how to.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Please assist:
        a) Am unfamiliar with acronym LSM (sports media being the last 2 char. I assume)
        b) Doesnt Palin play in the D League? -
        It can't be sports media, why would sports media pay attention to Sarah Palin?

Your guess is as good as mine though.. I really hate TLA's.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

Ya, what the hell is LSM?
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm pretty sure L stands for liberal, M for Media but no clue on the S if it isn't Sports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_Sex_Mafia perhaps?
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
              I'm pretty sure L stands for liberal, M for Media but no clue on the S if it isn't Sports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_Sex_Mafia perhaps?
              That goddamn Lesbian Sex Mafia. They're always giving it to the man! Well, not literally, of course.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Why would Palin get crap from the Lesbian Sex Mafia? Unless they're one of those crazy organizations that abuse their own members...

Comment

Working...
                X