X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh Cuts His Hair. Maybe He's Changing His Avatar Image

http://tweetphoto.com/28093489

i was on twitter and some dude took a pic of cb4 and jack working out, looks like cb4 cut his hair off, maybe he's looking for a new image

That sucks,I liked the alien vs predator thing him and Garnett had.

Comment

probably over-analyzing it but it could mean a new beginning and that he's made up his mind to move on from Toronto..

Comment

Is it a pre-emptive move to deflect Shaq's "Ru Paul" jokes?

A shaved head definitely sets a more serious tone. Seems like he's doing some deep thinking. Maybe Jarrett Jack has him meditating.

Comment

Or it could me this is an old photo of when they were at Georgia Tech (notice the banner), or it could be someone other than Chris Bosh.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

well, Jarrett did say that Chris was coming to see him in Atlanta this weekend. That explains the banner and the timing.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
              Or it could me this is an old photo of when they were at Georgia Tech (notice the banner), or it could be someone other than Chris Bosh.
              true, it is quite fuzzy too.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bosh's twitter also says :
                "I can't believe it's all gone"

which I would assume to be his hair.. however, I wouldn't really look as far into as "he's made up his mind." He's had that hair style now for a few years, maybe he just wanted a change.

Or you could read into more than needed, and assume he's gone to Miami, since it'll be too hot there for dreads.. haha.. j/k.

Comment

da_goose09 wrote: View Post

which I would assume to be his hair.. however, I wouldn't really look as far into as "he's made up his mind." He's had that hair style now for a few years, maybe he just wanted a change.

Or you could read into more than needed, and assume he's gone to Miami, since it'll be too hot there for dreads.. haha.. j/k.
                  man, now we only have g. walls stringy dreads there so gross. he needs to cut them.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

da_goose09 wrote: View Post

I think he meant all the cartilage in his knees

Comment

playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
                      probably over-analyzing it but it could mean a new beginning and that he's made up his mind to move on from Toronto..
                      Or maybe he had a dream,and hair was evil

Comment

Working...
                      X