Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Don't Get on the Horn Colangelo. Childress is NOT Available Now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Don't Get on the Horn Colangelo. Childress is NOT Available Now.

Now this is a player I've always liked and have wanted the Raptors to go after. Now's are chance.

Olympiakos of Greece may be trying to push former Hawks forward Josh Childress out the door, according to redplanet.gr.

Childress has another season on his contract Olympiakos, but he can opt before July 15.

His contract for next season is worth more than four million euros and Olympiakos may be looking for a way to get rid of Childress because of a change of tax laws.
    Source - Click here

i never really liked childress i'd rather they went after kleiza but he's staying in olympiakos for another season.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Childress is currently the property of the Atlanta Hawks and would be their restricted free agent if he returned to the NBA. It seems only reasonable that they would match any offer especially since Larry Drew has indicated that he will be changing the offense from an "iso" offense to one with more movement in it.

If Childress comes back to the NBA it seems to me that he will be playing for the Hawks.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

he might be their starting sg.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Well, so much for Childress.

Josh Childress is going to sign his new contract with the Washington Wizards according to redplanet.gr. He has been negotiatiing with the Wizards the last few days and the contract will soon be signed. There should be an official anouncement by both Olympiakos and the Wizards to cover this. The main point of negotiation is whether the contract will be for 4 or 5 seasons.
          Source - Click here

Comment

washington i think needs to get rid of gil. before they can start rebuilding.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              washington i think needs to get rid of gil. before they can start rebuilding.
              There are rumors that there is a trade talk on trading gil for wince carter.

Comment

Edited the title of this thread to reflect this change.

Comment

Working...
                X