* No. 26: Minnesota Timberwolves
    * No. 27: Toronto Raptors
    * No. 28: Charlotte Bobcats
    * No. 29: Los Angeles Clippers
    * No. 30: Memphis Grizzlies

Link

at least we are not last......

Comment

I dont see how i can argue with him. All those teams ahead of us has had more success.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

What OKC have done to deserve its place at past?

Comment

3 of the last 4 teams are the 3 newest franchises (Raps, Grizz, Bobcats), they just don't have the history to be ranked any higher. The Clippers should be the most embarrassed considering they've been around for almost 40 years...

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
            He combined The Thunder and the Super Sonics history
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I swear the last time I saw it we were 26th (ahead of the Wolves), not that it makes much a difference. Feels good not to be last though.

Comment

The Thunder used to be the Sonics, who actually won a Championship.

As for the list, I don't think it's anything to hate Hollinger for. Every single one of the teams ahead of the Raptors have had more success over the life of their franchise. The Raptors have been out of the first round once. I might argue with Minnesota, but they've been to the Conference Finals, at least, and one of their players was an MVP.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

In fifteen season in the league the Raptos have never won more than 47 games and have finished over .500 only 4 our of the 15 seasons. That record speaks for itself and is not very good.

In fact last season was sixth best season in franchise history in terms of wins and the team did not even finish at .500
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I Hate to say it, but Raptros SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Im going to leave it at that lol
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

goes to show that not even the might bryan colaengelo can save us from mediocraty

Comment

Can't really argue with the rankings that much - and definitely not with the Raptors place on that list.

But one day in the future, the Raptors are going to be awesome and all this suffering is going to be worthwhile. (Yes, I'm delusional. I'm a freaking Raps fan... what do you expect?)

Comment

Goes to show that top GMs aren't exactly clamoring to sign with us for the history and tradition of this team.

Comment

skeptical wrote: View Post
                            Can't really argue with the rankings that much - and definitely not with the Raptors place on that list.

But one day in the future, the Raptors are going to be awesome and all this suffering is going to be worthwhile. (Yes, I'm delusional. I'm a freaking Raps fan... what do you expect?)
                            Actually you aren't delusional.It's bound to happen that the Raptors will have some form of success in the future. How long will that be?? and will any of us live to see that day is the question here?

Comment

Another reason to hate this guy.
                              * No. 25: Sacramento Kings
                              * No. 26: Minnesota Timberwolves
                              * No. 27: Toronto Raptors
                              * No. 28: Charlotte Bobcats
                              * No. 29: Los Angeles Clippers
                              * No. 30: Memphis Grizzlies
                              I think he was telling the truth. Memphis and Toronto came in at the same time. Toronto hasn't done much more than the Grizz. Both have been pathetic to mediocre for the most part.

Toronto's playoff record over the last decade: 11-20

Memphis' playoff record over the past decade: 0-12

My question would be how does a six year old franchise with an 0-4 playoff record get ranked higher than The Clips(20-27 playoff record, 36 years old) and Grizz? Hollinger does realize that Michael Jordan doesn't play for the Bobcats... Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X