X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Are Stirring in Raptorland

This according to Raptorspace's Kat.

Don't know how much of a insider presence she is, but I'm sure she knows some people considering she works for the Raptors organization.

Wow, things are stirring in Raptorland .. It's going to be a big week! #Raptors #hearditthroughthegrapevine about 2 hours ago via web
    Source - Click here

things have been stirring ever since the end of the season and nothing exciting has happened. so, tell us somethign is going to happen for sure or shutup.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Kat heard that from Doug Smith who heard it from......................................

Take twitter away from the twits

Comment

Please man talk about stating the obvious, with the upcoming draft, the impeding exit of Chris Bosh with a potential sign&trade, Amir Johnson free agency and Turkoglu trade request its obvious that something big will happen.

Comment

I don't have twitter, what is the jist of this bombshells tweet?

Comment

I should hope that shits stirring in raptor land.

Comment

I don't accept hearsay from the 'captain' of the dance pack.

I wouldn't accept headsay from her, either.

Comment

Whether it's a Raptors dancer or Chad Ford, it doesn't matter. I bet they're batting the same in terms of "rumors" turning true. Most the stuff we talk about in here can't be backed by a credible, identified source. Sadly, she's as valid as most...

Comment

From jaysatur's (Jay Satur - Online Content Producer For raptors.com) twitter:

Tomorrow shaping up to be an interesting day at ACC with Colangelo addressing media plus Aldrich, Ebanks back in for second look. #raptors
                  There is your credible, identifiable source. And I mean BC.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                  X