Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkoglu for Dalembert Being Discussed?

Well, like always take it for what its worth because its coming from the RealGM, but this was apparently posted by an admin there so there might have an ounce of credibility here.

Anyhow, shoot me now if we acquired Dalembert in any way this off season. Can't put my finger on it, but I've never liked him.

ok,he called me this morning and told me that bulls are in discussions with orlando,we will send deng for pietrus and gortat,thats the offer and one other irrelevant one is turkoglu for dalembert swap,also john heard that amare's 1st choice is miami,bosh's 1st choice is maimi too,boozer's is either new york or nets and lebron its 50-50 between us and staying to cleveland
    Source - Click here

Comment

Sacramento will likely pick a big (Cousins or Munroe) in the draft, so it doesn't really make sense to have Dalembert. Of course, I have no idea why they'd want TUrkoglu, especially with Evans dominating the ball, but it certainly would be good for the Raptors. Plus, if Dalembert goes to the Raptors, Bargnani can finally move to the PF position where he won't be so constrained by having to play center and can finally average 25-10!
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

who's us?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Stupid. Whats the difference between Sammy and Evans? Didn't he get kicked off the Canadian National team because he was too selfish?

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            Sacramento will likely pick a big (Cousins or Munroe) in the draft, so it doesn't really make sense to have Dalembert. Of course, I have no idea why they'd want TUrkoglu, especially with Evans dominating the ball, but it certainly would be good for the Raptors. Plus, if Dalembert goes to the Raptors, Bargnani can finally move to the PF position where he won't be so constrained by having to play center and can finally average 25-10!
            Evans is not a true play maker.

Craspi can play at 2?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              who's us?
              Chicago I believe.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                Stupid. Whats the difference between Sammy and Evans? Didn't he get kicked off the Canadian National team because he was too selfish?
                Damlembert can finish underneath the basketball not to mention is a good shot blocker. Evans? Just a big a cheerleader who can rebound and that's about it.

Comment

Can Dalmbert even be traded again, isn't there a moratorium period after a trade?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Damlembert can finish underneath the basketball not to mention is a good shot blocker. Evans? Just a big a cheerleader who can rebound and that's about it.
                    Why the hell did BC sign Evans? This guy is a complete plug..

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      Chicago I believe.
                      oh... good to know.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                        Evans is not a true play maker.

Craspi can play at 2?
                        I agree Evans isn't a true playmaker, but I think he and TUrkoglu would have trouble playing together.

Dalembert is a center who is a very good shot blocker and rebounder, and doesn't have hands of stone. Evans is a good energy guy who rebounds, but little else.

Katman wrote: View Post
                        Can Dalmbert even be traded again, isn't there a moratorium period after a trade?
                        Dalembert can get traded again right away, but he can be included in a deal with another player. He has to be dealt alone.

Well, he didn't sign Evans. Philadelphia signed him. Colangelo traded Kapono to get him.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

He didn't, we traded Krapono for him.

Comment

DO IT. Only one year left on Sammy's contract if it doesn't work out. He does seem to have some attitude issues tho. But a true C for Bargs is awesome.

Would this be the 1st Cdn player on the raps?
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I'm a little skeptical that they are going to flip Dalembert becase Sac have been trying to get him for a while now...

They have positioned their marketing around him here on their website and with an interview below:

http://www.nba.com/kings/2010_kings_...se_splash.html

On how long he had been interested in acquiring Dalembert:

Petrie: “It’s funny, this is one of those trades that has sort of smoldered for quite a long time, in a sense of us having interest and Philadelphia having interest. I think at some point the change in coaching staff there, in some respects, you have two teams each trying to modify their style of play, so that makes the timing sometimes a factor in when and how things get done.”
                              http://fullcourtpress.kingsconnect.com/archives/6733

If he was going to be traded I don't think they would be investing the resources to promoting him this early...but I could be wrong and it might all be an illusion!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X