No announcement yet.

Paul Holds the Keys to LeBron's Heart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Holds the Keys to LeBron's Heart?

As the July 1 start of free agency pushes closer, powerbroker William Wesley has been working multiple angles to NBA front offices about possible trades and signings. Here’s his latest: World Wide Wes has been pitching teams with salary-cap space that trading for New Orleans Hornets star Chris Paul(notes) will dramatically increase their chances of signing LeBron James(notes), multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports.

New Orleans general manager Jeff Bower has no intention of trading Paul, but multiple league executives believe that until owner George Shinn closes on the team’s sale with billionaire oilman Gary Chouest, there is a price with which Paul could be pried away.

“He can be had with Shinn in there, but once the new guy takes over, he’s off the market,” one senior front-office executive told Y! Sports.
    Source: Yahoo Sports

If I was CP I'd be kind of upset that Wes would (allegedly) do something like that.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

If Lebron wants to with Paul, why doesn't he just demand a S&T to New Orleans?
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Who makes this stuff up?

Shinn is selling because he is bleeding money.
        CP is NOs best asset
        Why would the prospective buyer have his future team's best assets sold off?
        Would Shinn jeopardize his sale? How much cash could he possibly get in a transaction?

I cannot believe the crud rolling off the presses the last couple days.

Comment

Working...
        X