X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Media TODAY (Update On Pg. 2)

Bryan Colangelo will speak to the media tommorow

We are going to hear from Bryan Colangelo tomorrow as well. That should be interesting. Have not heard from B.C in a long time.
    http://twitter.com/dinonationblog

Where and what time?

Comment

BC was always cool as a cucumbar but he will have some tough questions to answer about the uncertainty and direction of the team.

Comment

BC probably not going to answer any questions ...... he probably going to explain what we don't need to be explained.....
        Last edited by KakashiPrince; Mon Jun 21, 2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

He will sit there calm and collected with his minature bottle of water, occasionally adjusting his tie while answering questions with catchy phrases such as "there's been some interest in..." and "we're closer than many think..."

Comment

"We'll select the best player available". "We are trying to move up". "We'll trade anybody if it'll make us better". "We have irons in the fire". "Hedo has expressed an interest in wanting to move because of personal reasons and we'll try to accomodate him". "MLSE have never said no to my requests for more basketball funds".
            "Thank you all for coming"."Doug Smith will show you where the buffet table is".

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
              He will sit there calm and collected with his minature bottle of water, occasionally adjusting his tie while answering questions with catchy phrases such as "there's been some interest in..." and "we're closer than many think..."
              LOL this interview will have so much bullsh1t in it you might as well put BP Oil Tony Hayward instead of Colangelo up there where he will deflect questions left to right and really won't tell you anything other then the obvious.

I can just picture what will some of his answers will be:

"we are still committed to re-signing Chris Bosh come July 1st but we have a couple of teams will be looking for a sign and trade if Bosh decides to sign somewhere else""

"I am very troubled by Hedo's recent comments, we have spoken to his agent and we are still trying to solve the issue best for both parties, we still like to have Hedo back"

"I really want to have Amir Johnson back and I will be meeting with his agent soon to discuss his contract"

" we really like Jack and Jose together coming back for next season and at this point I don't see that changing".

" we have a couple of guys that we have worked in for the draft where we feel comfortable they will be there when we pick"

"There are deals in the works as we speak and we are expecting a few new faces at the start of next season"

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
                and he'll use big words and sound all eliquent like "We are looking to acquire some new pieces that will better help shapen our roster."

"It would seem Mr.Turkoglu is requesting to be moved, if such can be done we will be looking to bring back some key pieces in helping to add to the core of this organization, I feel if we do these certain moves we can get some key acquisitions back."

sorry, i'm off my colangelo impersanation right now haven't seen him in a while. it'll certainly be interesting to try to pick out what he's really saying as he's talking in those riddles.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  LOL this interview will have so much bullsh1t in it you might as well put BP Oil Tony Hayward instead of Colangelo up there where he will deflect questions left to right and really won't tell you anything other then the obvious.

I can just picture what will some of his answers will be:

"we are still committed to re-signing Chris Bosh come July 1st but we have a couple of teams will be looking for a sign and trade if Bosh decides to sign somewhere else""

"I am very troubled by Hedo's recent comments, we have spoken to his agent and we are still trying to solve the issue best for both parties, we still like to have Hedo back"

"I really want to have Amir Johnson back and I will be meeting with his agent soon to discuss his contract"

" we really like Jack and Jose together coming back for next season and at this point I don't see that changing".

" we have a couple of guys that we have worked in for the draft where we feel comfortable they will be there when we pick"

"There are deals in the works as we speak and we are expecting a few new faces at the start of next season"
                  he might just look at his watch and say "oh, excuse me gentlemen. I have bussiness to take care of, if you would be so glad as to turn to Mauriziuo, he shall answer all your questions."

Maurizio,"I sorry not no english"
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    and he'll use big words and sound all eliquent like "We are looking to acquire some new pieces that will better help shapen our roster."
                    Which one of those words is a 'big' word?

Comment

m5racer wrote: View Post
                      Where and what time?
                      It wasn't an actual press conference. He just made himself available to reporters after today's workouts which I believe have already happened. We'll likely hear from Doug, Eric, Grange, Koreen, etc. by around dinner time about what was mentioned today.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        he might just look at his watch and say "oh, excuse me gentlemen. I have bussiness to take care of, if you would be so glad as to turn to Mauriziuo, he shall answer all your questions."

Maurizio,"I sorry not no english"
                        haha listening to Maurizio is even more painful, I still don't know what the hell he is doing in the NBA.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          haha listening to Maurizio is even more painful, I still don't know what the hell he is doing in the NBA.
                          Perhaps because he knows a crapload about basketball.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Update

Okay, so we’ve had a session with Bryan, seen the end of the last workout, done some due diligence and – ta-da! – nothing really big emerges.

And I can’t say I’m really surprised because there’s still – relatively – lots of time left before the draft.

Still working on the full story that will be done in a little while but the highlights?

They brought Texas guard Avery Bradley back not to work him out because he’s got a bad ankle and they just wanted to interview him and have the medical staff check him out.

Yes there is interest in a trade for Hedo Turkoglu – no teams have been mentioned – but there’s nothing quite ready to be done yet.

Yes, they would like to acquire an additional second round pick, they’ve talked to a handful of teams about it, but things won’t start getting too serious until Wednesday or even Thursday morning.

No, there is no clarity to any Chris Bosh situation, there’s been some contact but Bosh and his people are keeping things quite close to the vest, as one would expect.

The only thing newsworthy about Bosh is that if there was anyone out there who thought he’d do something entirely out of character and not exercise his player option to become a free agent, you can forget it.

June 20 was the date Bosh had to let the team know if he’d play next year under terms of his existing deal and he didn’t. It’s purely a housekeeping paperwork thing – please don’t read anything into it – but he didn’t and he’s a de facto free agent right now.

Okay, I’m going to finish the story and watch soccer.
                            Source: Doug Smith's Blog

Comment

Avery Bradley again!

What's interesting is that Avery came back to the ACC again...

They brought Texas guard Avery Bradley back not to work him out because he’s got a bad ankle and they just wanted to interview him and have the medical staff check him out.
                              Maybe the raptors staff see some passing ability in him and are making sure he's healing nicely before they call his name?

Comment

Working...
                              X