X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldrich and Ebanks Return to ACC Tuesday

Quoted from raptors.com

Pre-draft workouts resume on Tuesday, with Kansas centre Cole Aldrich and West Virginia forward Devin Ebanks paying a second visit to ACC. Also attending will be Louisville guard Edgar Sosa, Harvard guard Jeremy Lin, New Mexico forward Darington Hobson and North Carolina forward Deon Thompson.
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/2010_draft.html

Ofcourse this doesn't give us any new information it lets us know that raptors are taking a good look at Aldrich for 13th and that Ebanks may be the player they are targeting if a second 1st rounder comes along.

If Aldrich accepted a second workout for a team drafting at the #13 spot, I think it's big news. It basically means he's not sure he's going before 13 and wants to guarantee that he doesn't drop past 13. This draft is shaping up to be a real doozy.

Comment

Do you think some of this has to do with the fact that Aldrich measured 6' 9" without shoes?

Reach or not, 6'9" is a small center.
      It's about money

Comment

Oh, I should also mention that I would pick him despite his undersized nature, despite the NBA track record of undersized centers.
        It's about money

Comment

philwill wrote: View Post
          Oh, I should also mention that I would pick him despite his undersized nature, despite the NBA track record of undersized centers.
          who knows he could be one of those shawn marion type players who's just powerfula nd grabs a bunch of boards.

i think bc knows he needs a marion on this team ever isnce he had marion.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            who knows he could be one of those shawn marion type players who's just powerfula nd grabs a bunch of boards.

i think bc knows he needs a marion on this team ever isnce he had marion.
            +1

I would have rather re-signed marion than turk, if that was a possibility
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I don't know if anyone would debate that! I was totally in the Marion camp, declining athleticism and outside shooting ability or not.

That said, how could you compare Cole Aldrich, a 6'9" center, to Shawn Marion? Hustle? Apples and oranges.
              It's about money

Comment

Working...
              X