This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twolves Brewer & #16 for Hedo & #13 Was Discussed

"Was" being the key word. Both clubs have denied it too.

The Wolves have offered almost everyone on their roster at some point this month and they have tried almost every angle imaginable to obtain another top 10 pick in this year's draft.

Sources close to the Clippers say that Minnesota offered the #16 pick and Corey Brewer to the Clippers in exchange for the #8 pick, they have offered multiple player and pick packages to the Indiana Pacers for the #10, and last night league sources said the Timberwolves had at least agreed to the idea of swapping the #16 and Corey Brewer with the Toronto Raptors for the #13 and Hedo Turkoglu - a deal that couldn't drop until July 1st because of cap reasons.

Raptors' sources said last night it wasn't happening as did Wolves sources, but it should illustrate how insane the process is becoming.

Hedo Turkoglu? Really?
    Source - Click here

Colangelo would have completely fleeced the Wolves if he could have pulled that off.

Comment

Still could be a possibility if it cannot happen until July 1st. The teams would just have to pick who the other team wants.

Although, that could get messy, since I'm pretty sure 'Sota just wants to package #13 with more to move up again (from the story, possibly looking at #2).

Comment

perfect trade for us gives us a good defensive player, 6 9 sg, can shoot but could minnesota make this trade in terms of salary does anyone know brewers making like 3 million next season?

Comment

I would love Brewer on The Raps. He is a good defender, with the potential to be a great defender at both wing positions. And to top it off he really started to heat it up from outside the arc last season.
          I Am Shutup

Comment

To me this says that BC might even get a better deal for Turk.

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
              I would love Brewer on The Raps. He is a good defender, with the potential to be a great defender at both wing positions. And to top it off he really started to heat it up from outside the arc last season.
              Good defender that would only stay good on the Raptors. There needs to be some sort of accountability and direction from all levels, from the captain of the team to the coaching staff.

Comment

Update

The Memphis Grizzlies and Minnesota Timberwolves are close to swapping first-round draft picks, a source with direct knowledge of the situation tells ESPN.com's Andy Katz.

The Grizzlies would send their 25th and 28th overall picks to Minnesota for the Timberwolves' 16th pick.
                Source: ESPN

Comment

Working...
                X