X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Green Room List - George, Henry, Patterson, Udoh In - Bradley Not

NBA Announces Green Room Invitees

Jun 22, 2010 12:54 PM EST

The NBA has announced its Green Room players for the 2010 NBA Draft.

1. Cole Aldrich (Kansas)
    2. Al-Farouq Aminu (Wake Forest)
    3. Luke Babbitt (Nevada)
    4. DeMarcus Cousins (Kentucky)
    5. Ed Davis (North Carolina)
    6. Derrick Favors (Georgia Tech)
    7. Paul George (Fresno State)
    8. Gordon Hayward (Butler)
    9. Xavier Henry (Kansas)
    10. Wesley Johnson (Syracuse)
    11. Greg Monroe (Georgetown)
    12. Patrick Patterson (Kentucky)
    13. Evan Turner (Ohio State)
    14. Ekpe Udoh (Baylor)
    15. John Wall (Kentucky)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...#ixzz0rbwpmd4C

It happens but it is rare that a player not in the Green Room gets picked in the top 14.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I predict Hayward is going to be the last one in the green room. Hopefully this means that the Raptors aren't going to draft Bradley. AT least not with the 13th pick.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Who is going to draft Luke Babbit?
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Clippers are tied to Babbit, Udoh, and Hayward.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
          Clippers are tied to Babbit, Udoh, and Hayward.
          Well, I guess that's the last time we'll see one of those guys.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

good stuff can't wait to see what hilarity ensues on draft day and 24 hours post-draft.

Comment

Hmm...if it's not Avery Bradley then I wouldn't mind Patrick Patterson. I haven't been following him much but from what I've read he's got an NBA ready body, is a good teamate, is a very good low post scorer and is very coachable. 1 big red flag though is (gulp) his defensive rebounding. Seems like a perfect fit for the Raps! haha

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Well, I guess that's the last time we'll see one of those guys.
                for a while, if you go to the clippers you'regoing to be injured a lot and if you go to the blazers same thing.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X