Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salmons - Should We Give It Another Try?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmons - Should We Give It Another Try?

Seems like salmons is opting out of his contract with the Bucks.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...es_opting_out/

Should we pursue him?

Why? Because the Raptors don't have enough SGs on their roster?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

The guy verbally agreed to come here and then backed out at the last minute. He burned that bridge and then blamed it on God.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Last time I checked, Salmons was listed as a guard/forward, implying that he can play SF as well as SG.

Comment

No thank you.
          I'll go it with Demar/Sonny

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            No, because Salmons is an SF.

Comment

We most definitely should pursue salmons....hes a great 2/3 and can provide toronto with that solid sg we need....sonny and derozan still have a lot of developing to do and we could use a stud like salmons

Comment

No that ship has sailed! haven't we learned our lesson already about signing with a 30 year old guy looking for his last big pay cheque?! He ain't coming cheap folks and his age is quickly catching up with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  The guy verbally agreed to come here and then backed out at the last minute. He burned that bridge and then blamed it on God.
                  really when was that?

sounds like a certain turkish fella who did vice cerca, although i wish he had done the same.

i continue with why we couldn't just commit to marion? oh yeah, cause we don't knw what's good for us.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X