Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dagon420 wrote: View Post
    WOW

so far nbadraft.net has called it perfectly!
    So has DraftExpress
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Woah Blake Griffin showin major skills with that tennis ball.

Comment

Jazz take Gordon Hayward.

Comment

So far things are going great for raps.

Comment

Hayward to Utah. RFLMAO
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

They like white guys.

Comment

Jazz with another white guy too. j/k

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
                  They like white guys.
                  LOL .. you beat me to it.

Comment

Hayward looks so Utah. LOL

Comment

If he works out he will be a huge fan favorite for the Jazz.

Comment

George down. Looks like Ed Davis will be available.

Comment

Sheet

Comment

Damn ... George to the Pacers.

Comment

Patterson is my next choice unless BC gets smart and takes D. James. Lets see what happens

Comment

Please please please Cole Aldrich...

Comment

Working...
                                X