Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indy & Bobcats In the Market for a PG. Jose or Jack?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy & Bobcats In the Market for a PG. Jose or Jack?

Could Jose or Jack be on their wayt to either Indiana or Charlotte? Stay tuned.

The piece of news that kind of got short shrift Tuesday – and it’s not hugely significant and it may be just a case of downplaying an impending move – was Bryan on the point guards.

Here’s the transcript:

“Rather than saying we were absolutely going to do something with one of our point guards, it’s more about trying to determine whether or not the two guys can co-exist. And the conversations I’ve had with both players have been very productive, they’ve both said things that make me comfortable and the coaching staff comfortable if they were to come back.

“But as you know, we have to constantly look to improve our roster and if there’s a means to do that and one of those player sis involved then we’ll look to do something. But there’s not a mandate to make a move here. I like both players, signed them both for various reasons and I have to say there’s a lot of talent on our team because I’m getting a lot of calls about several of our players.”

The “but as you know …” thing is the most important there because if there’s a deal, he’s going to make it and I’m told there is quite a bit of interest out there in each of Jarrett Jack and Jose Calderon.

Now, many have read that Indy wants a point guard and I’m told Charlotte’s in the market as well so we can guess phone lines have been burning between those cities.
    Source - Click here

Ship Calderon for #10 pick staright up!

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/06/22/p...s=iref:nbahpt2

Comment

Nothing would make me happier than to see Jose and T.J. reunited for one last battle to see who is the more mediocre point guard.

Comment

If they'd send the 10th pick for either Jose or Jack, I'd make the deal, there are some decent players at 10 and you never know who will slide down.
        Last edited by hateslosing; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 10:20 AM. Reason: Poor grammer
        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

If the Pacers trade the 10th pick for Jack or Jose, how will they get around that pesky CBA, since they aren't under the cap?
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ithey didn't want to spend 5 mill. on jack a year ago. what would change their mind and why would they want an even more expensive one of equal skill for twice as much?

i hate to ask this but it just doesn't add up.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
              If the Pacers trade the 10th pick for Jack or Jose, how will they get around that pesky CBA, since they aren't under the cap?
              But they're under the luxury so they can do whatever they want (sarcasm)... RIGHT? RIGHT??? =)

Comment

Jose to Charlotte

couldn't see Jose going to Charlotte either, if you can't play D you can't play for Larry Brown
                I wouldn't want to see Jack go, he's average but solid nonetheless, good contract too

Comment

Working...
                X