Chris Paul Open to a Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Paul Open to a Trade

I think this has been rumored before...but this is straight from the horse's mouth sotospeak and there is even a reference to Bosh.

Now, can Bosh recruit the man?

What could the Hornets possibly accept/want from the Raptors?

I'd give up the team for him but he wants to go to a winning situation which at a minimum means a Raptors team with Bosh on it.

Dreams anyone?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5317801

Give them AB and draft pick and maybe Demar and you can have Chris Paul.
    Or, Take Okafor and Paul for AB, Banks, Evans and draft pick and Demar.
    This will really allow them to rebuild around Collison and AB.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      Other teams are giving better offers than this. Devin Harris + #3 pick from Nets is more enticing (heck they could throw in terrence william or courtney lee too)

Comment

f91ultra wrote: View Post
        Other teams are giving better offers than this. Devin Harris + #3 pick from Nets is more enticing (heck they could throw in terrence william or courtney lee too)
        Was that a rumored offer? I hadnt heard of that one. Its good but I think what NO would want more than anything is unloading their bloated contracts (Okafor & Peja). If we did that and send them Bargs, DD at a minimum it probably would be considered seriously.

CP is a franchise maker and good guy.... and these dont come around every year (to state the obvious).

Break the bank.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          This is the greatest scenario I've heard you come up with, ever. I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie. I believe they'd try and get a little more, especially for CP3, who when healthy is a top 5 talent. Unless they strictly want a salary dump.

Comment

BC get it done!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2do32bt

This trade would make raptors an instant contender. In the end it all depends if NO is ok with letting Paul go who most likely will leave in 2 years. They can start with collison/thorton/derozan/west/andrea. This group has young core and with further addition can get better bla bla bla...

ok so with the link above (trades)
            raptors will look like this

starting
            paul
            Iguodala
            George (draft with 13th)
            Bosh
            Okafor

Bench

Jack
            Weems
            FA
            Amir (resign)
            Whiteside (3 million to buy a pick, chicago and boston are interested in trading their picks to further free their cap space)

Shall we begin?

After raptos trade for paul and yes Okafor. They can try trading for Andre Iguodala since 76ers are pretty much drafting evans.

Reasons why NO should do this trade.
            - They get 3 expiring contracts in Evans/banks/beli..(potential) = financial relief
            - They get great upside players in Derozan and Andrea to play along their young core
            - Might as well get great potential now as to lsing him for nothing.

76ers will do the trade because they can use a guy like Turk and the raptors can also give thm future first round pick (I like weems so its best if we keep him cuz of his upside).
            Also because Hedo is a point forward and is different from turner and Young.
            So therefore they can all co-exist.

IMO with these moves Bosh will quickly resign with raptors and boys we have ourselves a team that can easily compete and beat LA and other top teams in the league.

Comment

I would cream my pants if the raps roster looked like that next year!!!

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                I would cream my pants if the raps roster looked like that next year!!!
                Isn't that what we all want?

Also i forgot to mention Calderon...we can easily swap him with a good role player (SF).

Comment

pipe dreams

Comment

Please take out DD and put in SW instead thanks!

Comment

Can we throw Matt devlin in somewhere?

Comment

Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
                        Can we throw Matt devlin in somewhere?
                        Ha Ha, under the bus!!! j/k but i do hope leo suffers a non-life threatening injury this summer that forces him to retire from basket-ball in any capacity.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ya we can trade him for chuck

Comment

Working...
                          X