This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final 4 for 13th

Doug reports that the list has been narrowed down to these potential 4.

Paul George
    Ekpe Udoh
    Avery Bradley
    Cole Aldrich

The list seems to have been narrowed to Fresno State swingman Paul George, Baylor power forward Ekpe Udoh, Texas guard Avery Bradley and Kansas centre Cole Aldrich.
    Out of these 4 which name do you this will be called Thursday evening?

Source: Doug Smith
    Paul George
    28.57%
    Ekpe Udoh
    7.14%
    Avery Bradley
    50.00%
    Cole Aldrich
    14.29%
    Last edited by Jive; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 07:57 PM.

I hope Udoh is still available if not take George if they are both gone then take Aldrich. Bradley would be my last choice. We got 3 Pg on the team already why take another project player on the team ?
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

I hope George is still available but i heard the Grizz will take him
      BO$$

Comment

How does Doug know the list?! I think Patrick Patterson should be added to the mix.

I got a bad feeling Colangelo will pick Aldrich and my reaction will have the "wtf" look on my face.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          How does Doug know the list?!
          He took a basketball pill before he wrote the story and had an epiphany
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

DraftExpress

Hearing more and more that Ekpe Udoh is going 6th to GS. No final decision there but they seem to be leaning that way. Screws everything up
            http://twitter.com/DraftExpress
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Just saw that too, significant news...if it is true and not just mind games that GS are playing. Chad Ford also stated the same thing last night:

If the Kings take Cousins at 5, we’re left with an interesting scenario at No. 6 in Golden State. We’ve had Greg Monroe pegged there for a week, but after a poor workout, the Warriors are now leaning away from Monroe. A plugged in source tells us that Ekpe Udoh is now the favorite to land in Golden State if Cousins and Favors are off the board.
              http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ght-draft-buzz

I like Paul george but I think Memphis will be taking him. With Udoh moving up though a quality big might fall down to us like a Ed Davis...I'd prefer George though.
              Last edited by Jive; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Udoh to GOlden State????? That would put a serious wrench in the draft and might be great news for the Raptors. George is the only one I'm really high on from the four, and he's not expected to be available, so if Udoh goes 6, then that shakes things up, which can only be good for the Raptors.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  Udoh to GOlden State????? That would put a serious wrench in the draft and might be great news for the Raptors. George is the only one I'm really high on from the four, and he's not expected to be available, so if Udoh goes 6, then that shakes things up, which can only be good for the Raptors.
                  Yup! I'm seriously hoping the likes of Babbitt, Hayward, Patterson and Udoh go nice and early so more intriguing pieces fall down to us, especially Udoh to Golden State (or Patterson anywhere in the top 12). That would throw everything off. Monroe or Cousins to the Pistons; Aminu to the Clippers; Davis or Babbitt to the Jazz; Davis or Hayward to the Pacers; Patterson, George or Henry to the Hornets; Babbitt or George to the Grizzlies; and finally ____ to us. Can you tell I can't wait? =P

Comment

Working...
                  X