Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do The Raptors Have A Deal With Amir Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jive wrote: View Post
    Although I can see your point, the way he paused before speaking about Amir is probably why there was attention brought to his statement. It also wouldn't be the first time someone slipped up early. We all appreciate your grammatic analysis but unless you have inside sources there is no support on either side of your statement:
    "...Amir's still a free agent, there's no deal.."

For those interested, this is the exact wording Jay used:

"...we went into the draft, and you know, we know that chris bosh is a free agent, amir johnson was a free agent, rasho, patrick obryant....that's four bigs."
    You are wrong. Too many other things as I posted support what Triano says. cheers
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      ... Worst analogy ever.
      As long as it gets the point across in some manner, LOL.

Comment

Oh, I understand what you're saying.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          As it stands right now on July 1st Johnson I believes counts for $3.7 million toward the Raptors cap.
          I believe he actually counts for double that.

Larry Bird, except when coming off rookie scale contract + Below the average salary = 200% of his previous salary

Since $7.32 mil doesn't exceed the maximum he could earn, that's probably the cap hold.

Comment

Either way, it doesn't matter because the Raptors are capped.

Comment

well from what i hear colaengelo already talked to him previously about an extention and hes still technicially under contract until the 1st so i really wouldnt be surprised if they had some sort of verbal agreement in place or at least productive talks

Comment

Amir is Happy 2b In Toronto

Amir's Wall

* is Happy 2b In Toronto ...
                * GO TO YOUTUBE AND CHECK OUT ALL MY NEW VIDEOS ... MORE TO COME ..
                * new videos on my youtube page go check them out ... shout out to my dawg russell westbrook and bj for the cameos ..
                http://amirjohnson.com/
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                X