Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smith: Gherardini to Replace Thorn in NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith: Gherardini to Replace Thorn in NJ?

According to Doug the Nets will like inquire about Maurizio.

And you’re going to hear Maurizio Gherardini. In fact, if you read Dave’s piece already you’ve already heard it.

No question about it, there will be some interest from Jersey in Bryan’s right-hand man because of his long connection with new Nets owner The Oligarch (it’s about time the NBA got an oligarch, I say).

Will Maurizio listen?

I fully expect he will. And he probably should.

Look, the chance to really run a franchise from the top has to be alluring, to be the guy with the final say in matters personnel is much preferable, in my opinion, to being a guy in a group who offers advice.
    Source - Click here

Assuming he still has a good relationship with BC it can be a good thing.

I dont know how much value he was actually adding to the Raps. We could get a good deal on Bargs!!

Comment

go gheradini and then bryan will do the right thing and hire his dad as his right hand man. can't go wrong.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        go gheradini and then bryan will do the right thing and hire his dad as his right hand man. can't go wrong.
        I dont think so. One of the raps against BC is that his past success came as a result of working with/under his dad in Phoenix. Bet he wants to "do it" by himself now and erase that question.

Comment

Ship Gheradini and Bargnani out together to the Nets.

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
            Ship Gheradini and Bargnani out together to the Nets.
            New Jersey will now actually follow another New Jersey we know about in an alternate reality, THE SOPRANOS. I can just picture it: (*music* "got yourself a gun..."), Gherardini smokes a cigar and is driving to his large house.

Comment

If I'm Gherardini I'm agreeing to it without hesitation.

Comment

This would be the transaction that sets Toronto in the right direction

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  I dont think so. One of the raps against BC is that his past success came as a result of working with/under his dad in Phoenix. Bet he wants to "do it" by himself now and erase that question.
                  ya, but he clearly hasn't been able to do that. he's had ample time to prove it. plus, his dad would only be an advisor he gets final say so I mean he still gets to bask in the glory.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X